Anyone able to give cash in GTA Online?

Reaction score
The title says it all. Did anyone get access to cheats in GTA Online that can give money without being banned? And I am not willing to purchase money. Would really appreciate it if someone can give me cash so I can actually experience these new DLCs Rockstar is releasing as you know everything costs a lot of money.

Reaction score
The nightclubs are extremely shit, I sunk 7.4 mill into my one and all it does is collect product from other businesses (Coke, Weed, Meth, Counterfeit money, Guns) for you to sell it from the nightclub.

Reaction score
If you hack on PC and get banned, will it also ban your account if you have it on ps4?

Reaction score
I have used stealth money injections for a long time. I give myself $5 million, disconnect for a few hours, spend, repeat. I haven't been banned to this day. I literally own everything in the game.

Reaction score
Let's be honest though... it's harder to find a legit player than someone who's teased a little bit extra money out.
jobhopper is a good money boost but not sure if it works with the new update or not.

Reaction score
answer:
Get a mod menu.
Dont put it in the rockstar fold, let it inject in gta or whatever.

Reaction score
Purchase a paid menu is the safest way, I used to do stealth money drops and recovery services on EpicNPC until I got bored from that, haven’t gotten any complaints of customers getting banned

Reaction score
A couple people are suggesting buying a mod menu, Money isn't a problem right now as I have some spending money left over so anyone got any good paid mod menus that are undetected and are safe? Providing I use it safely?

Edit: Oh and I need to be able to buy it through PayPal.