Anyone else noticed influx of new players

Reaction score
Anyone else noticed a lot of new players the past week? I've noticed quite a few.

@DMODeejay is one of them, anyone else know why the new players have been sticking around recently?

Reaction score
MDsx0S6.jpg

Reaction score
I’ve kept noticing this too, really nice to see new people come along and stay. Servers not as dead as people love to make it out to be lol.

Reaction score
Like @Efan says, I'm new, started just the day before yesterday. I quite like the slower paced server, its pretty good to play on. @Jack Bushross helped me get started massively with all the equipment I needed. (even after accidentally seizing one of the planters he gave me as I was on as police at the time i met him). I spent a little bit of time last night getting to grips fully and now I'm pretty settled with the system and have got myself another planter, chemistry table etc.
I came on this morning to finish off last nights batch and now I'm returning the favour for another guy who was next door to me. Got him set up with 2 planters (didn't realise how much they cost me to make lol), and now hes getting himself going. It's all about helping each other out, especially the sweaters like myself as I have been called many times :p

Reaction score
Like @Efan says, I'm new, started just the day before yesterday. I quite like the slower paced server, its pretty good to play on. @Jack Bushross helped me get started massively with all the equipment I needed. (even after accidentally seizing one of the planters he gave me as I was on as police at the time i met him). I spent a little bit of time last night getting to grips fully and now I'm pretty settled with the system and have got myself another planter, chemistry table etc.
I came on this morning to finish off last nights batch and now I'm returning the favour for another guy who was next door to me. Got him set up with 2 planters (didn't realise how much they cost me to make lol), and now hes getting himself going. It's all about helping each other out, especially the sweaters like myself as I have been called many times :p
My guy your a legend! it was amazing helping you ahha

Reaction score
Wait were you the sweater with the shotgun in Projex?

Reaction score
If more people were inclined to help new players rather than mug them, troll them or insult them then we would have a far greater retention rate. I invited my friend to the server and in the space of 10 minutes when I was AFK he was mugged by three people. So I bought him a Mini Cooper, a new outfit, and took him around all the different jobs to do the exams. I played nearly every job with him and walked him through it for a good 30 minutes on each and now he's considering even playing on his own sometimes.

It is good and reassuring to see fresh faces, but it is up to us as veteran players to make them want to stay.

Reaction score
If more people were inclined to help new players rather than mug them, troll them or insult them then we would have a far greater retention rate. I invited my friend to the server and in the space of 10 minutes when I was AFK he was mugged by three people. So I bought him a Mini Cooper, a new outfit, and took him around all the different jobs to do the exams. I played nearly every job with him and walked him through it for a good 30 minutes on each and now he's considering even playing on his own sometimes.

It is good and reassuring to see fresh faces, but it is up to us as veteran players to make them want to stay.
It’s when people spam toxic messages in LOOC to new players then get “verbally warned” 5 times a day by staff. Verbal warnings are so dumb.

Reaction score
This post aged like milk ngl.