Apologies.

Reaction score
Apologies from me.

Basically my names Aaron you can call me Lil Azz some may know me some may not.
Back in 2013 [September] - early 2014 [March] I broke allot of rules and I would like everyone to forgive me and think I'm not that type of person no more, I've changed and instead of going on the server to mess around.

• I changed this by stop hanging round with Pear, yes I really like pear but I realised small things got me in trouble because I was hyper round him and others.
  • I stopped being a dick head to everyone and listened to my peers.
I just want you all to forgive me and give me a second change I have 12 warnings and I'm really worried of getting banned because I like playing with Lewis and others.​

Reaction score
Chicken? APOLOGIZING? WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO CHICKEN?! jk, you once called me a retard 4 times for causing a police raid, 10/10 would feel upset again.

Reaction score
Aaron it's actually strange to see you make a serious thread, and I like it.

You have changed, I remember having the conversation with Swiper and someone else (?) about you being unbanned from TS and I was against you being unbanned but I was wrong, I really was.

I know your ultimate goal is enforcer and at the moment I don't think you're ready for it but keep at it and you'll be good.

Reaction score
I do not think I have been here long enough/dedicated as much time to PERPHeads to remember what you did...
It is however good that you have apologised to the people and are trying to get yourself back on track, just like I am.

Reaction score
I fucking love Chicken, he makes the server enjoyable.
I wouldn't worry about being banned, look at me :) I was in the same position, I got my 8th warning and I was genuinely scared about being banned for a long time, it's like a criminal conviction. But I picked things up, decided not to do anything silly or unrealistic, and look at me now.

Time does change people, people can change for the better, another example is @Millheimer. Although he was recently banned, he has been desperately trying to improve himself, he is another person that spices the community up, adding to the servers experience.

Reaction score
Yes you have changed a lot. And I already explained to you with your warnings and a permanent ban Aaron. You are a very funny guy in TS, and a much more serious one in-game. Earlier you were just funny in both ts and gmod meaning you gone bananas and started hyping around and then you broke a rule

Reaction score
I completely agree with @Chrissy, you're a tremendous guy Aaron, I've known you for a long time and only recently have we become good friends. I can almost guarantee that you won't be banned for excessive warnings considering a lot of your warnings are old ones. Not to mention you're the king of Banter!

CHEEZEEE

Yooooooo

PickleTennis

(( POST REMOVED DUE TO DISRESPECTFUL BEHAVIOR ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Who knows. Maybe I'll come back too someday.

Regardless, Chicken some people find it hard to forgive and forget, mainly because they are butthurt that they got a different outcome of the same situation. I have been in the same *kinda* sort of situation as you and I did get a different consequence than you did. But, I think that you'll be fine and that if you keep up your new reputation you'll end up maybe getting to even a moderator or administrative position!

Good luck!

Reaction score
I never saw what you were like back then, however now you are an awesome, funny, friendly player. You're always a fun guy to be around, and I'm sure we can all forget the past as it is not important anymore. If you keep going the way you are going I ensure you you will get a position on the staff team.
:)