Apology @everyone Important

Reaction score
I got my ban in 2 months and a half and I just want one last chance to prove myself I don't need that kind of thing

Reaction score
@flugs had actually banned me for 3 months but because of the fact that I already had so many bans, he extended it to one year, which I want to say okay, I admit I apologize but what else can I do I regret my actions and What I said really I have come to a point where I have now noticed after 3 months that it should stop after 1 week of my ban I checked it and started to stop all this shit and now it's 3 months 3 months are one for a long time better said 90 days and I think that you can really change in 90 days and now I just want to prove it and apologize for all my actions and for the things that have been said.

Reaction score
Yes @THE SPOOK as you can see people just don't believe me every time I sign up in the forum I get kicked away and the personal thing hurts me

Reaction score
It may not necessarily be my place to speak, but I'd have a hard time accepting an apology that isn't written out in a coherent sentence/paragraph(s).

Your intent to apologize and improve yourself is good, but if it doesn't even look like you put actual effort into an apology, how am I supposed to believe you'd put an effort towards improving yourself?

Your apology, as it is now, feels half-assed. Take the time to proof-read and have someone help with punctuation if necessary, because going to that extent of putting in effort for your apology also helps when you want to prove to everyone that you are willing to put in effort to become a better person.

Just a small tip.

Reaction score
If you can't even put forward the effort to make your apology comprehensible, then yes, it would be harder for me to accept.

Anyway, stop your toxic behavior. I gave a tip, I didn't condemn him and his entire family because he said a bad word.

Reaction score
The one thing I could see considering the mass amounts of changes that has happened community wide that @Efan along with senior staff have had added to the server such as blacklists. What could happen is Liam could possibly be unbanned but be straight on a communication ban in game for OOC and LOOC. This would stop him from even attempting to shit talk. Along with this he could also be on some type of "strict" rap sheet (I personally am not aware how/if there are rap sheet notes but it could be added there). No I am not talking about normal rule breaks The odd 3.4 here and there ETC everyone does (Claim you don't its straight up lies tbh).

The reasoning for this you might ask? Well recently you cant shit talk, be homophobic or cause problems on the server its currently very strict. I played around when Liam got banned and yes I am aware of what he did. @Jenga was a addition to this when he was told "I hope your family dies of cancer". But personally Jenga didn't care because of the Trolly persona Jenga has. I myself used to camp Liam, I would cause the server hell for him I even dipped as low as searching the forest for ages with ethan just to find his drugs and mug him. I personally think if people cant and wont be toxic around him he has a high chance of not being to bad himself.

The server currently has multiple repeat offenders and I am more than happy to list a lot of them if the staff wish. There are people with 30 bans+ on record for the same rule breaks but they only get 2 day bans still? 3 months is alot for a person to think about and the fact he still cares and wants to play the server after these 3 months shows a lot by itself. I am not saying he hasn't changed nor am I saying he has. But aye it might be worth a shot.

Also Big up @Blocked