Apology to staff and everyone.

Garrett Woodfield

Apology:
Allright, so as many already know i started a community called SparkPERP, and i basically wanna apologize to the staff team and everyone else what i have done, i am really sorry for everything, i wish i never actually made that server. As since i made it it's only given problems, i hope that you all can forgive me and let me start over.
Story:
And for people that do not know, what i did. Was i basically started a server, and before having much done really, i copied the rules and laws from here and forum(edited) I have now made my own laws and rules, forum. But i want to make this apology as i am tired of people bringing up stuff about my server, and i really hope you guys forgive me for what i have done and will give me a chance to prove i have changed.
Extra:
I fullly understand if people do not forgive me, but i am just asking you guys for one more chance to prove myself. And i hope you guys will forgive me. Once again, sorry to everyone. Also, i know my roleplay havn't been the best in the past, and i will try to improve alot on that aswell, and try to be less the "annoying" person.

Last edited by a moderator:

MattIs

It's okay dude! Welcome on back to PERPHeads!
I'm glad you apologized, and I know the staff team won't hold a grudge and I hope the players do not.

If you need anything or if anyone keeps constantly disrespecting you, we don't tolerate it past banter so make sure to message one of us staff members and we'll get those issues sorted at hand.

Deleted member 5920

If it makes you feel better, SparkRP is in my favourite tab on legacy browser.

I lied.

Reaction score
Honestly what I hate is the fact that you left perp when you made it. I mean sometimes Alex you did roleplay quite good, yes it may have been a D from scale F-A but it's still better than F? You were funny to play with and you understood why some things did not go your way in sdmin sits. Theres one thing though; learn the laws better as a cop? Okay bby ty

Trande

Didn't see it so sorry for spamming you.

Anyway, you left PERP to make your own community. You stolen stuff, you insulted people, and now you come back, because you SparkPERP failed? Nah, I would permaban you, but it's not my decision so you're fine, I guess.

1 week from now and you're banned because of excessive warnings anyway.

Reaction score
Back for 1 week = 3 days ban
After 3 days = 1 months ban
You, Have not CHANGED A SINGLE BIT!
[DOUBLEPOST=1428443795,1428443366][/DOUBLEPOST]@Holy Shit its Danny D
I know danny (still on phone )
Im just saying that IF he changed he shouldnt come back and break rules again because
He left perpheads because of a ban

Last edited:

User0

Banned for one month..
I see spark perp is back again.
see you in a month or less if the ban gets lowered
until then :pompus:

Reaction score
This user may have attempted to challenge PERPHeads through making SparkPERP, but being nasty to him because it didn't work out isn't what we should do. Let him back in (After his ban ends). The chap made a mistake, we've all made mistakes

*Cough* "Mothertrucking Spoon" *Cough*

So lets stop bashing him for leaving the community and welcome him back in with open arms. Don't hold a grudge against this guy, if we (Staff team) hated him for copying our content we would permanently ban him from the forums and the server so don't go against this guy for the mistakes he's made, because if we're able to forgive him, then so should you.​