Apology @everyone Important

Reaction score
Hello dear Perpheads Community, you probably know me as Liam Garcia who is very toxic to other people and has said bad things to people who are not clear at all and who also regret very much what I want to achieve here is that I simply address everyone I would like to apologize to the Perp-Community I already apologized to the staff members to which I was disrespectful and most of them accepted it and now I would like to apologize to all of you, apologize for saying, for example, "I hope your family dies cancer "I noticed that some of the people whose families really died from it and I am very sorry I was a 14 year old naughty child and I did not follow the rules and the instructions of the staff members and I am very, very sorry and I'm sorry that I insulted you all so and was disrespectful I know that you are all probably older than me and I respect you But should and that we should simply role play fairly with each other without being insulted, I'm really sorry for all my actions, I would have liked to personally apologize to the people I insulted so unfortunately I don't know all the forum names, maybe you can see yes this post and can forgive me I am sincerely sorry again and I hope you give me another chance and that you get to know me from another side, I would be happy if I could report and write something under this post, dear greetings.

Liam Garcia | zeus.

Reaction score
You've been doing nothing but apologizing when people asked you to calm down and just try to find yourself a new community. The stuff you did is absolutely despicable and seeing you spam sorry sorry sorry is getting annoying.

I find you to be desperate rather than sorry.

Reaction score
Someone once said to me "Forgiveness is not given, it is earned" when I was in a position very similar to yours. Kind of contradicts the word itself but whatever, the message is there. It's nice that you're apologising for your actions again but the only way that you're going to get people that you've affected to properly forgive you is by actually proving that you've both changed and are sorry. That could be hard seeing as you're banned, but this doesn't mean you can't interact on forums, provide input on things, etc, and that would be a step in the right direction. Engagement. Doing good things on the forums probably won't make your biggest enemy like you, but at least they'll see that you're trying. Trying really is the keyword in your case; you need to actually try, not just make some friendly apologies.

Something you also need to realise is that these things take time. People appreciate patience. If you wrong someone then apologise a week later, they probably won't forgive you. However, if you wait 3 months and apologise again, they'll be more inclined to forgive you because you have shown that you actually care about what you did and have waited time to show that. You've said some pretty nasty things and genuinely affected people in this community, no post is going to completely undo that and there's no fast route to becoming integrated again. Only over a significant amount of time will you be able to actually earn forgiveness from these people. You have actually made a few directed apologies (at least you made one to me), which says to me that you're trying to improve, just try and keep that up.

Don't take this advice lightly. Anyone can write a post saying that they're sorry, whether they're sorry or not. You now need to actually prove it.

Good luck at gaining redemption.

Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words.

Everyone’s been seeing you say ‘Sorry’ but have you actually shown you’re sorry, have you taken the time to use forums for help and suggestions that show you attempt to make a change and impact.

You aren’t sorry, you’ve just decided to say sorry because it worked for you last time.

Marquees \

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Hello dear Perpheads Community, you probably know me as Liam Garcia who is very toxic to other people and has said bad things to people who are not clear at all and who also regret very much what I want to achieve here is that I simply address everyone I would like to apologize to the Perp-Community I already apologized to the staff members to which I was disrespectful and most of them accepted it and now I would like to apologize to all of you, apologize for saying, for example, "I hope your family dies cancer "I noticed that some of the people whose families really died from it and I am very sorry I was a 14 year old naughty child and I did not follow the rules and the instructions of the staff members and I am very, very sorry and I'm sorry that I insulted you all so and was disrespectful I know that you are all probably older than me and I respect you But should and that we should simply role play fairly with each other without being insulted, I'm really sorry for all my actions, I would have liked to personally apologize to the people I insulted so unfortunately I don't know all the forum names, maybe you can see yes this post and can forgive me I am sincerely sorry again and I hope you give me another chance and that you get to know me from another side, I would be happy if I could report and write something under this post, dear greetings.

Liam Garcia | zeus.
i forgive ik you were not thinking your a good guy on the inside

Reaction score
The way you acted towards members of the community was despicable and disgusting. However, I was just as bad towards you and I apologise, It's good to see you're willing to change your ways and attitude and I hope you do.

Reaction score
Yes what should I do if he doesn't believe me then I can't help it, it's his decision, I can't change anything

Reaction score
@zeus. you really don’t help yourself sometimes..

edit: maybe you don’t care what he thinks, but it’s normal etiquette to just leave that sort of thing out, especially when you’re trying to show improvement. Maybe his comment is harsh, but all I see it as is a challenge to your “reform” and the reaction you gave is just proving him right.

Last edited: