Apology @Collier @Madda

• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Kenty however Seniors can deal with it now apparently
How long were you banned for: 3 Months

Your Steam Name
: Ethan
Your In-game Name: Ethan something
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55480733

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.1, 3.24 - User broke character to insult a player using in-character voice chat in an OOC context.

Why should this appeal be considered:

I am extremely sorry for my actions. They were thoughtless and I was being hot headed. Any attempt to be toxic is honestly stupid and hurts not only the people youre tpxic to but your reputation. I have ostracised myself from the community and I just want another chance to come back and play and prove I can follow the rules.

I have been apart of the community for several years now and with the player count back to normal I want to come back and enjoy it more than ever. Please consider this appeal as nothing like this would ever happen again.

I would love for a chance to be able to prove I am sorry and to prove that actions speak louder than words by helping the community.

Additional Comment(s):

I am sorry @Code Monkey for anything I said that hurt your feelings, I genuinely meant it ICly but I see now that I was being toxic and falling back to my old ways.

Reaction score
Accepted

Bear in mind, there will be a zero-tolerance policy for similar offences upon your return and with various other rule infringements given your record, and appeals will not be viable in future circumstances should they arise.

Status
Not open for further replies.