Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Brinch
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Kogan
Your In-game Name: John Kogan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87190474

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered: I Joined perp Jul 9, 2017, I had a lot of fun on perpheads server I was active I was playing every day I was trying my best to keep my RP experience but one day I don't why I followed my friends steps I didn't even think twice before I Cheated and now I'm in this shitty situation.

I am very sorry for my actions for the stupid mistake that I decided to do. I was banned (February 26, 2018) a year and a half ago.
I was evading as well on my friend's account (August 27, 2018) I was evading because I wanted to keep playing on the server I had the most perfect time on the server I ask the community to forgive me about the actions I learned my l lesson and it won't repeat itself ever again. I ready to give any evidence to prove that it won't repeat. all that I want is to start with a new clean picture forget the pass and a whole new story. I still regularly check the forums and keep updated with the server as I enjoyed playing it and to be fair I still enjoy watching all the montages. I won't waste my time and try to fight for it on forums for come back and cheat again there is a reason for this I want to come back and have the fun that I had before. And if this apology will be accepted I will be very happy and I will do my best to get my RP experience and make the server better. that thing won't ever happen again ever! I'm sorry for all the people that I annoyed and Destroyed the RP experience. I did not hack for a prolonged time I still hacked none the less and I accepted that.
I don't condone cheating in any type, shape, way or form, it's a dumb thing to do which I deeply regret even thinking about.
I am 100% responsible for my actions on the server. I know the server won't the "cheaters" come back but we all humans and made mistakes.

Additional Comment(s): Thank you for reading my apology Please consider it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.