Which staff member banned you: Super_
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: Inchs
Your In-game Name: John Inch
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:16179036

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:
I know I've made many appeals over the course of my ban, but as time goes on I only feel more regret and sorrow for my actions. I would stop making these appeals if it was not for @Cole and I want to thank him for helping me improve mentally and try my best to get unbanned.

I am truly sorry for my actions, it was out of line to cheat on the server. I was fully aware of what I was doing and what the result would be, but I did it anyway. I betrayed the community and the staff who work so hard to keep the server fair and balanced. I deeply regret my actions, all I want to do is play again. I'm not sure how else I can word it or what else I can say I haven't already said in previously apologies. I miss my friends, I miss the server, it is so unique and there is nothing like it. I have taken the time during my ban to improve myself mentally, that was my biggest problem. I was toxic and a bad influence on people around me so I looked at myself and saw I needed to change.

I should have just come clean when I cheated, I shouldn't have even cheated in the first place, but I realize now how big my mistake was. I'm sorry to the people that have been affected by this. It was wrong for me to do that to you and it was unfair in raids and other situations. I hope the people who think they have been affected can forgive me.

I think I have improved myself and I am ready to come back, but it is up to you @TinySlayer to forgive me for my actions. I am sorry for what I did, I want to prove to you I have changed and that I can return and be a positive influence on the server. Please forgive me Tiny, I miss the server and my friends and I am ready to be different and positive.
Additional Comment(s):

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.