Apology to Xhantium

Reaction score
Sorry not really sure where to post this, feel free to move the thread.

However this is to @xhantium and the community members who were affected by my actions, I am deeply sorry for me creating memes of Xhantium and it was silly of me however at the time I was banned for something which I believed was an incorrect ban and with a majority of the staff team saying I have been falsely banned I didn't know what to do. I had a tiring day at Sixth Form and wanted a bit of community fun with an intention of Xhantium seeing the funny side of it like MrLewis does and Walker when I created memes about them in the past, however this time I created a few memes and sent them around in a private chat to find out that Xhantium did not like the memes I created and decided to ban me for them. However after going school and knuckling down and going the gym I believe I'm in a state where I'm ready to come back to PH however this is not my decision, it is all down to Xhantium.

The reason why I'm making a public apology because deep down I'm a person who is influenced by his friends and that is what is a bad side about me, I will do anything to make anyone laugh and yes I did make people laugh and that's the consequences you get out from being an idiot.

I'm deeply sorry if I offended you Xhantium I just would like to have another chance at the community and the memes have been deleted, I will also get other people to delete theirs.

Reaction score
I accept your apology MrAaron.

20sPlentyLogo.jpg

Reaction score
Or you can say like me "Everyone deserves another chance" I've said that on my 9 or 11 ban appeals and it always worked. Oh wait I've been banned for a year maybe, bye. Don't say what I just said.