British Empire is no more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm sorry but I have to tell you now that the British Empire organization no longer remains - several members of the organization have been banned permanently without appeal for exploiting a glitch and abusing their position of donator trust. I advise that organization members leave and find a different one to settle down in. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I have previously owned an organization before and I will be making a new one where old members of the British Empire will be able to join. I shall be writing out documents for it and whatnot pretty soon. I'm sorry for the organization members, especially those who looked up to people like Ashley but the punishment has been administered.

I don't have much else to say. If you want to discuss the new organization with me feel free to contact me on Steam or private message me.

NSS

Reaction score
we still have british empire members on the server so they will be taking over

Reaction score
  • Staff
NSS said:
we still have british empire members on the server so they will be taking over
They cannot take over direct command of the organization because Ashley is the only one who can invite members.

NSS

Reaction score
true, but the name will be used by another member so you can just join it back if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.