Ban request - Xhantium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Minilarro / Lars Woll
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Xhantium / Narek Torossian
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21957724
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, risking his life running away into a crossfire which could've killed him after several orders to move out of the building as he was handcuffed, bodyblocked two of his friends in the puffer market doorway as he did not move. This BR is mainly for the sit at puffer in the beginning of the demo where he run off, but all other incidents during the situation is noted for the staff to easier handle this.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.co.nz/#!25IiGZoJ!aAN1G8yN5NRpz8eg1Qjh4QnHN4fJsfElg2tirS4Tprg
Tick:
9600 - Raid on Armenian base at Puffer market begins due to violation of firearms.
9950 - Xhantium does not move after several commands to move out of the doorway with a friend telling him to move so they can get out unharmed.
10 700 - Xhantium runs to cover inside Puffer market, risking his life as he could've been caught in the crossfire, and he would've been more safe if he had walked outside, he wouldn't be in dangerous position.
12 000 - Xhantium picks up a gun inside Puffer after his friend being shot down, I shoot him down.
13 070 - Xhantium is revived.
13 565 - Xhantium starts running off towards ragnatach after shoving his way through a couple of people.
13 800 - Xhantium running off with me in pursuit wielding a night stick.
14 100 - I holster my night stick and grab him as he refuse to stop running off.
16 100 - I have dragged Xhantium back to Puffer where i start organizing him and five other suspects.
16 600 - I am shot down from behind. (Legit.)
17 600 - I am revived
19 800 - Xhantium watches me as I'm taking Tyrone Trevis for transport to PD.
19 900 - I detain Xhantium as I recongnize him.
22 100 - I am shot down and finished of.

End of situation.

**I accidently wrote in /radio once, instead of /report regarding Xhantium, void that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well done, Breaking 2.5 (By shooting kevin with his weapon in passive, where you could just have cuffed him) And as I understood you metagamed tyrones name (6.2) (6.1 I think aswell)

As for the shooting situation, I was not sure what to do so I just stood still, I didnt notice nathaniel speaking unto now when I see this video.

Im still not sure it was 3.4 tho as the firefights was happening in the right and leftside of the store because thats where people took cover.

Reaction score
Well done, Breaking 2.5 (By shooting kevin with his weapon in passive, where you could just have cuffed him) And as I understood you metagamed tyrones name (6.2) (6.1 I think aswell)

As for the shooting situation, I was not sure what to do so I just stood still, I didnt notice nathaniel speaking unto now when I see this video.

Im still not sure it was 3.4 tho as the firefights was happening in the right and leftside of the store because thats where people took cover.
If someone is holding a weapon in passive I shoot them aswell as of them being a direct threat to a member of the public.

Reaction score

1. Already replied to incident with Tyrone's name in comment.

2. If there's a shootout happening and you're blocking two of your friends in the door, when you and your friend(s) were telling you walk outside, when you woudln't been shot. Then you instead run the longest, most dangerous route to your friends and take cover, whe nyou could literally just have walked out and not been in anyones line of shooting.

3. He pulled out a weapon and I was not sure if any more LEOs has entered the property after the shooter(s) being taken down, but when I realized I had several LEO members with me as assistance i stopped firing upon Kevin.

Reaction score
Staying Neutral for now, but I think I need to point out...

This guy has an uncountable amount of BRs, staff should take this into account when passing judgement

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@xhantium will have his current ban extened as he clearly did not follow direct orders under gunpoint and stood in the middle of a firing line to either get killed in cross fire or give the officers a worse angle to shoot from.

Status
Not open for further replies.