Appeal #2 - @Tinyslayer, @Madda, @Creepis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Creepis (Resigned so @TinySlayer @Madda)
How long were you banned for: 3 Months

Your Steam Name
: ICEKILLER_99
Your In-game Name: Jack Richards
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87262869

Why were you banned/blacklisted:
2.5, 3.20, 3.4, really big punishment record - User shot a Police Officer investigating a scene, killed him without a reason, said in LOOC "ill take the ban" and disconnected afterwards. Clearly doesn't care about his actions.

Why should this appeal be considered: First of all I want to apologize to the people that were affected by my actions. I'm really sorry for RDMing @Ysauzi, making him wait to respawn and ruining the whole RP scene for him. I'm sorry @Creepis for making you deal with me and wasting your time as well, I hope you accept my apology. Last but not least I'd like to apologize to @Madda and @TinySlayer for making them deal with my last appeal as well as this one. (and also for messaging you on steam about my appeal). I was being really stupid and was bored of PERP. I thought I wouldn't want to come back since I was really enjoying FiveM for a long time but I decided to quit that as well since I lost interest. I would like to play PERP again and I hope that all of the people that were affected by my actions accept my apology. When I said ''I'll take the ban'' I was also being really stupid, didn't think of the consequences and didn't actually mean it.

Additional Comment(s): Sorry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.