Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: I don't know
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: thehomelessdude
Your In-game Name: John King
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73279587

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Toxicity
Why should this appeal be considered:
In July I got banned from the server, forums and teamspeak for my toxicity. After recently checking the forums and seeing how the community has changed and improved (new active CM, the new PERP trailer, the shift from TeamSpeak to Discord and the Community Spotlight that helps recognize players that contribute to the server in a great way.) I can clearly see how much effort the developers and staff are putting in to improving the community in a better way.
When I was playing a thing that was considered toxic and just rude was raiding bases of new players with multiple bombs and then continuing similar behaviour in OOC and LOOC chat. Since my ban I believe that I have changed for the better and I think that I will be able to interact with people in the community better than I did. Another reason why I would like to be part of the forums is to give my opinion on suggestion/ideas that are posted on the forums.
I will generally do my best to interact wholly positively with other members of the community and do everything in my power to not associate myself with problematic individuals and toxic behaviour as I have regrettably done in the past.

Additional Comment(s): Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read through my appeal, and I sincerely hope you give it some genuine consideration so I can demonstrate the improvement I have made in my character and my behaviour through the avenue of the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.