C2W

Reaction score
DDF12 said:
Age( Note, people under 16 will not get in unless I know your mature enough):

It's You're not Your ...

#justsaying
Here's my cup of care cl_l.. oh its empty

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Finn Newton (Steam is [PH] Turple)

Age( Note, people under 16 will not get in unless I know your mature enough): 16 In two weeks.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53792098

Total Playtime:5 days.

Do you have VIP?: Yep, Always :)

Firearms level: 2 (This is because I always get my friend [Level 26 Firearms] to make me weapons, so I've never bothered myself, I'm working alot on my crafting level at the moment, so if you accept me you'll be sure to see a significant increase in my skill])

Why you want to join the organization: Personally, i'm extremely impressed, I love this atmosphere and idea of extremely wealthy players, I'm interested in the lifestyle of a big proper organization and I'd love to be part of it. I've never been part of a large organization, and for that I've doubted my ability to excessively grow drugs and such, so therefore my income has been by jobs, I'd love to be able to have the protection of my fellow gang members, and It'd be awesome to be part of a well-known gang. I've loved PERP, everything about it, but the fact I'm being raided or killed in my low-respected gang makes me feel less entitled to having a good time, I reckon being part of the Millionares Club would help myself in confidence but also help the gang :).

Additional Note: If you haven't seen me RP, please give me a chance to prove myself to you. Thank you

Reaction score
Application for Millionairs club

In-Game Name: Jarred Johnson

Age (Note, people under 16 will not get in unless I know you're mature enough): 14¾, fack it ^^

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42883693

Total Playtime: 2 weeks+

Do you have VIP?: Yep

Firearms level: 84

Additional Info: I have a Audi RS4 (600K) and 1Mil. in my bank. (Im a real Millionair now :D) So i can easily buy the office or other houses if needed. Also things or materials for other org members if they need to.

Why you want to join the organization: I want to join the organization because i want to have some more experience players that can give me back up and vice versa. Also players that know how to handle a firearm and don't panic out when being raided for example.

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
Application for Millionairs club

In-Game Name: Jarred Johnson

Age (Note, people under 16 will not get in unless I know you're mature enough): 14¾, fack it ^^

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42883693

Total Playtime: 2 weeks+

Do you have VIP?: Yep

Firearms level: 84

Additional Info: I have a Audi RS4 (600K) and 1Mil. in my bank. (Im a real Millionair now :D) So i can easily buy the office or other houses if needed. Also things or materials for other org members if they need to.

Why you want to join the organization: I want to join the organization because i want to have some more experience players that can give me back up and vice versa. Also players that know how to handle a firearm and don't panic out when being raided for example.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Blake Dallas Age( Note, people under 16 will not get in unless I know your mature enough): 20 June 1998, so nearly turning 16. SteamID: cannot access it at the moment since I'm on my tablet and hey you got me on steam ;) Total Playtime: 3> days Do you have VIP?: Yes, I do. Firearms level: 34, i'm working on it. Why you want to join the organization: I would like an exclusive and good roleplaying organisation and as far as I have seen it's that. Sorry for this small post, I made it on the tablet since I cannot reach the website on my pc due a bug. -Shifix

Reaction score
Shifix said:
In-Game Name: Blake Dallas Age( Note, people under 16 will not get in unless I know your mature enough): 20 June 1998, so nearly turning 16. SteamID: cannot access it at the moment since I'm on my tablet and hey you got me on steam ;) Total Playtime: 3> days Do you have VIP?: Yes, I do. Firearms level: 34, i'm working on it. Why you want to join the organization: I would like an exclusive and good roleplaying organisation and as far as I have seen it's that. Sorry for this small post, I made it on the tablet since I cannot reach the website on my pc due a bug. -Shifix
Sorry for the template, It's because of my shitty Ipad :p.

C2W

Reaction score
Shifix said:
Accepted, once I get online on perp I will invite you

Status
Not open for further replies.