Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Tomi Kokai

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:30723385

Total Playtime: 2 Week

Do you have VIP?: Yes

Firearms level: 38

Why you want to join the organization: I want to join the organization because I would like to be part of a bigger organization.Also i would like to meet with new peoples.

Reaction score
Application for Millionaires club

In-Game Name: My InGame name is Jack Kier.

SteamID: My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:58212625.

Total Playtime: I have a playtime of 2 - 3 weeks.

Do you have VIP?: Yes, I have VIP.

Firearms level: I have a firearms level of 26.

Why you want to join the organization: Because I have a lot of friends in this organization, and I have loads of experience. The org I am in now is not the best and not active, so I would join another one, and this one seems perfect for my personality. I want to join a loyal, humble, and respected organization, and this is the one.

I have a GMC Van for "Goods transport"
I have an Audi S5 for runaways.
I have 900k

Reaction score
Puma123 said:
In-Game Name: Jack Noah

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:73085071

Total Playtime: 3 weeks+

Do you have VIP?: No

Firearms level: 2 ( I rarely craft because I buy the weapons)

Why you want to join the organization: I want to join because I want to be in a good org, I know that this org is really good. I'm really good at killing. ( I set hits sometimes ).
We can rp together.

C2W

Reaction score
ktomi96 said:
In-Game Name: Tomi Kokai

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:30723385

Total Playtime: 2 Week

Firearms level: 38

Why you want to join the organization: I want to join the organization because I would like to be part of a bigger organization.Also i would like to meet with new peoples.
Hi thanks for the interrest, however I have no clue who you are and I would like to know you better before I invite you :)

C2W

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
Application for Millionaires club

In-Game Name: My InGame name is Jack Kier.

SteamID: My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:58212625.

Total Playtime: I have a playtime of 2 - 3 weeks.

Do you have VIP?: Yes, I have VIP.

Firearms level: I have a firearms level of 26.

Why you want to join the organization: Because I have a lot of friends in this organization, and I have loads of experience. The org I am in now is not the best and not active, so I would join another one, and this one seems perfect for my personality. I want to join a loyal, humble, and respected organization, and this is the one.

I have a GMC Van for "Goods transport"
I have an Audi S5 for runaways.
I have 900k
Accepted, you've been at perpheads for a long time I assume you know how to act.

Reaction score
Name: Ben Lockwood IC Name: Ben son Age: 15 Play time: Just hit 1 week VIP?: yes Firearms: 56 going too see a large boost to this soon Car: ferrari 512 tr Reasons: would like to join this org as it seems more exclusive than normal orgs would like to craft weapons at material for everyone feel like I can bring a lot to the group, and most of all lets just have some fun.

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
Name: Ben Lockwood IC Name: Ben son Age: 15 Play time: Just hit 1 week VIP?: yes Firearms: 56 going too see a large boost to this soon Car: ferrari 512 tr Reasons: would like to join this org as it seems more exclusive than normal orgs would like to craft weapons at material for everyone feel like I can bring a lot to the group, and most of all lets just have some fun.
Sorry this is sloppy did it on my phone and the return key dosnt add a line for some reason

C2W

Reaction score
Ben Lockwood said:
Its all right mate, You that guy that often rob people if I remember correctly, members from the millionaires club is not allowed to rob people as we want to be as you mentioned an exclusive org.

However I would like to put you on a trial, see you in-game

Reaction score
RE Apply.

In-Game Name: Raman Moradi

SteamID:

Total Playtime: 1 Week

Firearms level: 17

Why you want to join the organization: So, i know i got denied on my first apply but i want to try again. I've been searching around organizations now. And none of them seems good. This is the only one. It has experienced players. Its very "rich" and it seems fun to join. I know you don't know me very good but that can always get improved. But its not gonna get improved if we never RolePlay. I see it as if i get to join. We will RP more and you can see how experienced i am. And this org seems like it has trustable members in it. Not corrupt ones.

Additional : I have a Black BMW M3 , | I would say i am a pretty good getaway driver.

About 600k in bank. I spend alot on crafting guns.

I'm very active on the server, from day to night.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Kenneth Walker

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34016459

Total Playtime: 1 Week +

Do you have VIP?: Yes.

Firearms level: 22

Additional Info: I own a BMW M3 and got 400K+ in the bank which is no problem for me to get mats, pots, food and all that stuff.Timezone is GMT+1 and I play usually about 1 Hour and more in a day.

Why you want to join the organization: Why I want to join the organisation? I want to join an org. that is friendly, cooperative and active.The 2 previous orgs I was in pretty much got inactive and would like to join an active one but I got alot of org. experience and such.I want to make some new friends for the future, help them out when they need it, or just give them a ride.Also I am not a person that reguraly raids or mug people, I am a nice and forgivable person that (hopefuly) never kills someone just because they called me or someone else an asshole, whore etc.And if I also open up a gunshop I can give everyone a discount, maybe even free stuff because I don't really care if I make profit or not.

If you don't know me you can give me a trial in the org and we can RP some time.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Carter Gucci

Age( Note, people under 16 will not get in unless I know your mature enough): 16

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6003289

Total Playtime: 2 weeks +

Firearms level: 29 Which I don't know how I'm there because I never craft, lol.

Why you want to join the organization: I like being in organisations which you will make friends in. There is many benefits for me, such as having back up, learning new things, being more experienced and the best thing, making money. Which is the main goal in many peoples time here. The benefits for you would be the fact that I'm 100% loyal. If you need me I'll be there, I don't mind being told what to do, I don't need telling twice. I'm experienced. Been playing Perpheads since August, 2013. With obvious breaks. I've been in many organisations. My latest one was 'The Chosen Few' which was very powerful, probably the most powerful. But it's now disbanded I believe. Anyway that's all you need to know, you'll know the rest in game :)

Reaction score
Liam said:

Age( Note, people under 16 will not get in unless I know your mature enough): 16

Why you want to join the organization: I like being in organisations which you will make friends in. There is many benefits for me, such as having back up, learning new things, being more experienced and the best thing, making money. Which is the main goal in many peoples time here. The benefits for you would be the fact that I'm 100% loyal. If you need me I'll be there, I don't mind being told what to do, I don't need telling twice. I'm experienced. Been playing Perpheads since August, 2013. With obvious breaks. I've been in many organisations. My latest one was 'The Chosen Few' which was very powerful, probably the most powerful. But it's now disbanded I believe. Anyway that's all you need to know, you'll know the rest in game :)
+support, i've seen this guy in a little bit of RP, Seems experienced in it. Advising to put him on a trial stay.

DDF12

Banned
Reaction score
Age( Note, people under 16 will not get in unless I know your mature enough):

It's You're not Your ...

#justsaying

C2W

Reaction score
Liam said:

I would like to see you roleplay in-game as I have no idea who you are :)

Reaction score
Liam said:

Liam has been playing for a very long time (he joined PH before I did), he would be a great addition, keep an eye out for him, Cyrus! ;)

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Oleg Kirlov

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48310615

Total Playtime: 6 days

Firearms level: 13

Why you want to join the organization: I want to join you since im looking for an org whom people actually are active and do stuff together, and i want to make new friends, allies and other.
Im a loyal person, alot of RP experience. I have been in The Belinsky Family and The Corleone

in a nutshell: Im looking for a good Org to RP with and make friends in.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: James Roberts

Age( Note, people under 16 will not get in unless I know your mature enough): 13 but I feel I am mature enough

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55313535

Total Playtime:1 week

Do you have VIP?:no but getting it

Firearms level: 21

Why you want to join the organization: Because i am looking for a good friendly org I have been In the Corleone And the Saints i was a a active member and a loyal person Im friendly and nice guy
I am willing to give up my drugs or weapons for my orgs safety

C2W

Reaction score
12PeterPie said:
In-Game Name: James Roberts

Age( Note, people under 16 will not get in unless I know your mature enough): 13 but I feel I am mature enough

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55313535

Total Playtime:1 week

Do you have VIP?:no but getting it

Firearms level: 21

Why you want to join the organization: Because i am looking for a good friendly org I have been In the Corleone And the Saints i was a a active member and a loyal person Im friendly and nice guy
I am willing to give up my drugs or weapons for my orgs safety
I would like to know more about you due to your age, see you in-game

C2W

Reaction score
Griim R34per said:
In-Game Name: Oleg Kirlov

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48310615

Total Playtime: 6 days

Firearms level: 13

Why you want to join the organization: I want to join you since im looking for an org whom people actually are active and do stuff together, and i want to make new friends, allies and other.
Im a loyal person, alot of RP experience. I have been in The Belinsky Family and The Corleone

in a nutshell: Im looking for a good Org to RP with and make friends in.
You've gained a trial, cu in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.