Firearms level:

Why you want to join the organization:

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Raman Moradi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42795772

Total Playtime: 1 week and little bit more

Do you have VIP?: Yes

Firearms level: 16

Why you want to join the organization: Because it seems like a fun opprotunity to join a org with experienced players. And the dirty work. Ofc the criminal activity.

C2W

Reaction score
RayoZ said:
In-Game Name: Raman Moradi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42795772

Total Playtime: 1 week and little bit more

Firearms level: 16

Why you want to join the organization: Because it seems like a fun opprotunity to join a org with experienced players. And the dirty work. Ofc the criminal activity.
Sorry I dont really know you that well, denied. :)

However thanks for the interrest in the org

Reaction score
Application for Millionaires Club.

=========================================

In-Game Name: Robin Sen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58843053

Total Playtime: 4 weeks+

Firearms level: 39 (I will work on this in the future, I don't craft that much).

Why you want to join the organization: I want to join because after disbanding my old org, I would like to join a new one which has experienced members. I was in this organization before but I left, which was a mistake on my side. I have become a more skilled player and have learnt many skills including loyalty. I think with the skills I have developed I can help the organization and make them even stronger!

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Jack Noah

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:73085071

Total Playtime: 3 weeks+

Do you have VIP?: No

Firearms level: 2 ( I rarely craft because I buy the weapons)

Why you want to join the organization: I want to join because I want to be in a good org, I know that this org is really good. I'm really good at killing. ( I set hits sometimes ).

C2W

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Application for Millionaires Club.

=========================================

In-Game Name: Robin Sen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58843053

Total Playtime: 4 weeks+

Firearms level: 39 (I will work on this in the future, I don't craft that much).

Why you want to join the organization: I want to join because after disbanding my old org, I would like to join a new one which has experienced members. I was in this organization before but I left, which was a mistake on my side. I have become a more skilled player and have learnt many skills including loyalty. I think with the skills I have developed I can help the organization and make them even stronger!
as I already know you, you have been accepted

C2W

Reaction score
Puma123 said:
In-Game Name: Jack Noah

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:73085071

Total Playtime: 3 weeks+

Do you have VIP?: No

Firearms level: 2 ( I rarely craft because I buy the weapons)

Why you want to join the organization: I want to join because I want to be in a good org, I know that this org is really good. I'm really good at killing. ( I set hits sometimes ).
Note: We try to avoid to kill anyone.
I would like to know you better before I accept you

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Gabriel Einstein

SteamID:

Total Playtime: 1 week +

Firearms level: 25 or 26

Why you want to join the organization: I want to join because i have never been in a real org and i want the experience. I am a good player and applying for enforcer so you can imagine i know the rules. I am also making good prices for friends when it comes to friends;) I have 450k in the bank and i owe a Hummer H1

C2W

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
In-Game Name: Gabriel Einstein

SteamID:

Total Playtime: 1 week +

Firearms level: 25 or 26

Why you want to join the organization: I want to join because i have never been in a real org and i want the experience. I am a good player and applying for enforcer so you can imagine i know the rules. I am also making good prices for friends when it comes to friends;) I have 450k in the bank and i owe a Hummer H1
I put on you on a trial, good luck, see you in game :)

Reaction score
In-game name: Mortakai Costello

Age:13 (i do vary from mic or chat but i think i can be mature in both contexts)

Steam-Id:(dont know this but my steam name is hungry hungry index if you want to find out)

Total playtime:closing very near to 2 days( im very active)

Do you have vip: yes

Firearms level: 3 Atm but im am desperatlytrying to improve this but crafting ammo and hope to sell my crafted items in our Gun stores(if we do that) so i can get good firearms level and can help the org

Why do i want to join the org: well i have been in multiple orgs all to do with illegal activity and i wanted to change and try somthing diffrent. i dont have alot in my bank due to my other orgs and me desperatly trying to improve my firearms level(in a couple of weeks i will be able to sell vip and get a large profit of it

C2W

Reaction score
Hungry index said:

Age:13 (i do vary from mic or chat but i think i can be mature in both contexts)

Steam-Id:(dont know this but my steam name is hungry hungry index if you want to find out)

Firearms level: 3 Atm but im am desperatlytrying to improve this but crafting ammo and hope to sell my crafted items in our Gun stores(if we do that) so i can get good firearms level and can help the org

Why do i want to join the org: well i have been in multiple orgs all to do with illegal activity and i wanted to change and try somthing diffrent. i dont have alot in my bank due to my other orgs and me desperatly trying to improve my firearms level(in a couple of weeks i will be able to sell vip and get a large profit of it
Hi, thanks for the application, however I will not accept you as I see you do not have much of a playtime and I do not really know you.

Feel free to re-apply later on! :)

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Jazz Smith (I had a different name when u played before, I don't wanna say it but if u need it I will)

Age( Note, people under 16 will not get in unless I know your mature enough): 14

SteamID: I'm on my phone, will update when I'm on PC

Total Playtime: 2 weeks +

Do you have VIP?: No, it ran out like yesterday Firearms level: 33

Why you want to join the organization: I want to be in a organisation that isn't about killing. I wanna be able to trust people and play with them without getting hated. I like the idea of getting orgs to do our dirty work.

I have:
Audi S5(white)
Audi TT(purple)
1.4 million in my bank

C2W

Reaction score
Jazz said:
In-Game Name: Jazz Smith (I had a different name when u played before, I don't wanna say it but if u need it I will)

Age( Note, people under 16 will not get in unless I know your mature enough): 14

Why you want to join the organization: I want to be in a organisation that isn't about killing. I wanna be able to trust people and play with them without getting hated. I like the idea of getting orgs to do our dirty work.

I have:
Audi S5(white)
Audi TT(purple)
1.4 million in my bank
Accepted, would like to know your old name :)

Reaction score
Jazz said:

I have:
Audi S5(white)
Audi TT(purple)
1.4 million in my bank
Vladimir Makorav i think. Not sure about surname.

C2W

Reaction score
Jazz said:

I have:
Audi S5(white)
Audi TT(purple)
1.4 million in my bank
Alright :D see you in-game later ^^

Reaction score
Jazz said:

I have:
Audi S5(white)
Audi TT(purple)
1.4 million in my bank
Thanks.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Alex Fisher

Age( Note, people under 16 will not get in unless I know your mature enough): 16 (17 on the 7th July)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5442162

Total Playtime: 1 Day

Firearms level: 13

Why you want to join the organization: I want to join the organization because I believe I would like to follow the path Senlin is following because the outcome is normally great and entertaining.

Reaction score
verse said:

Age( Note, people under 16 will not get in unless I know your mature enough): 16 (17 on the 7th July)

Why you want to join the organization: I want to join the organization because I believe I would like to follow the path Senlin is following because the outcome is normally great and entertaining.
Despite his playtime he is a very good player and would be a decent org member (my opinion).

C2W

Reaction score
verse said:

I will give you a chance, remember to contact me once you see me in-game

Reaction score
Hungry index said:

actually 30minutes later i got 2 days on record :p

Status
Not open for further replies.