Applications for upcoming Action Series!

Reaction score
In a long time i have been thinking about making a deep serious movie/series with the Perp Gamemode,
I'm gonna need some people to help make this happen.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements:

Must be mature.
Must not have a squeaky voice.
Is often Online.
When we're about to record, we can record up to between 1-3 hours "There will ofcourse be breaks if needed."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story:
Rival gangs have been selling and dealing weapons and drugs in Paralake City in a long time,
With all the shootouts the dealing brings between the Rival gangs in Paralake, makes the people in the city worried. So the Paralake Police Department suits into taking down the gangs in the city!
The struggle of the gangs in the city have gone for far too long.
What can i expect if i get accepted?
You can expect to be an actor of the series, you will be an important piece in the making of this series!
Why does the recordings take so long?
The recordings are gonna take so long cause i want this series to be perfect, if we make a mistake such as
"Saying something wrong, driving the wrong direction" then it will be redone.
I got accepted! What do i do now?
You send me a friend invite trough Steam - GhostFanta " http://steamcommunity.com/id/GhostFanta "
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! ;-)

Trande

I am mature when needed, don't have a baby voice, and would love to aid you in this very unique project! And I have more than enough time for the next two months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I'd totally be up for this. I can provide the voice of some old guy, some 5 year old kid, and an adult. Trust me, some have seen that old man in action. They love it.

Reaction score
I would like to join this! I am mature, I am often online and I am not a guy with a squeaky voice. I have got time up to 6 hours each day. I would be really happy if I got accepted! ;)

Reaction score
i really would like to take part to this, also because i dreamed about making a PERP machinima aswell, but using SFM (but there's no Paralakecity map for SFM so...) i honestrly don't know how much online i will be on the next weeks, and about my voice: it doesn't sounds a kid (i'm 17), but neighter an actor voice.
Let me know when you are avaible, and i will let you hear it

Deleted member 5920

I volunteer Finlay, he would be great for this role.

Reaction score
Sign me up!
I'm the guy with the deep mature voice, foreign accent Arnold Schwarzenegger style. I love making machinima, and have been making some of my own through the time.

Reaction score
Sounds very interesting but I need a few more details the following should do.

Timezone

Characters that people will play as if possible

Estimate of recording time as in start

Reaction score
I would join but I don't think I could be serious enough :/

Ah well :) great idea! Looking forward to the outcome and good luck!