PERP COPS Series

Reaction score
COPS_intertitle.png

My aim is to create a COPS series, what I'll do is go Civilian and basically ride along with some Police Officers and record some of the gameplay, and try and make it just like the real Cops Series. The content is not scripted, all I'm doing is going round with the Police and picking out all the good clips.

Cops

These videos will be following Law Enforcement around Paralake, stepping in harms way to show you what really happens. I will be releasing episodes maybe every other day or so since it takes a while to find some good footage to use.

Episode 1 - 'Filming the law winning': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18q8Ba7s9So
Note: First episode, and I made it in just under an hour. This was purely just seeing if this would work.

Episode 2 - 'Let's talk': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I35czKSaTe8
Note: Quite a lot of action, thanks to people that took part, I'm still trying to perfect the best way to do things but I hope you guys like it!

Episode 3 - 'Merde!': http://youtu.be/WbmxQ0CixUc
Note: Focused on the SWAT today, great SWAT team and they were quite funny to hang around with.

More episodes to come!

FD & EMT Emergencies

Planning on doing a nice little series on the Fire Department and Emergency Medical Team, should be quite fun to do and see what we come across. This is something I'll probably be working on soon as a lot of people have suggested it.

Intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k44WmuxDudk

America's Crime Hotspot

Again, a lot of people have suggested doing the other side of the blue line and working with crime, if you've seen Ross Kemp's documentaries on dangerous gangs I'll probably be doing a parody of those, but with some humor hopefully. Anyway, I'll be trying to work on these as soon as I can.

Intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peoH3X82iy8

Reaction score
Good job, but when he killed the officer with the car .-. you cloud tell them what happend. And when the Ford raptor killed an officer you can shoot it.

Reaction score
Brian Husky said:
Good job, but when he killed the officer with the car .-. you cloud tell them what happend. And when the Ford raptor killed an officer you can shoot it.
I wasn't an officer, I was a civilian so I could of done anything.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
//Removed me talking nonsense again. Awesome idea Swiper, hope i can go on patrol with you.
3.4? Not really, it's a simple ride along, which of course you are putting your life at risk but I'm not breaking the rule.

Reaction score
I like the cheeky excuse for Lockwood not giving Vik a ticket in fear of being murdered. Also, a lovely shot of the back of my bald head in there ;)

Reaction score
Episode 2 has been uploaded! Again, thanks for watching. I'm still perfecting the editing, so sorry about that!

BillySavery

What do you use for editing? And I liked the first one, it gives the forum something extra to look forward to in the week.

Reaction score
BillySavery said:
What do you use for editing? And I liked the first one, it gives the forum something extra to look forward to in the week.
Thanks! I'm just using Movie Maker. Seems to be working perfectly.

BillySavery

If you would like to max out your editing abilities I would recommend using SonyVegasPro, it is very good and easy software to use, loads of different cool stuff to implement into your videos, I would suggest adding a transition to your random cuts in the middle of your clips to smooth the video out more, SonyVegasPro costs about 300$ +, I am not saying pirating is a good thing and I certainly don't support it, but I pirated SonyVegasPro 11, as long as you don't use it in any way to make money then I don't see why pirating it is a problem as it is used for home use.
There is a Sh** ton of helpful guides on Youtube and it is very basic software once you get used to it.
Also remember to not monetize the video on Youtube because if they review the video, which they would, and they see that fox badge in the bottom right corner they will flag it for copyright :)

Reaction score
BillySavery said:
If you would like to max out your editing abilities I would recommend using SonyVegasPro, it is very good and easy software to use, loads of different cool stuff to implement into your videos, I would suggest adding a transition to your random cuts in the middle of your clips to smooth the video out more, SonyVegasPro costs about 300$ +, I am not saying pirating is a good thing and I certainly don't support it, but I pirated SonyVegasPro 11, as long as you don't use it in any way to make money then I don't see why pirating it is a problem as it is used for home use.
There is a Sh** ton of helpful guides on Youtube and it is very basic software once you get used to it.
Also remember to not monetize the video on Youtube because if they review the video, which they would, and they see that fox badge in the bottom right corner they will flag it for copyright :)
Thanks for the help, I'll work on what you've said.

Reaction score
Episode 3 has been uploaded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbmxQ0CixUc

The reason for the quick uploads is that I'm trying to find the best way to do things. So I'm most likely going to be posting them every other day or something. I'm going to also try and introduce more stuff, possibly EMT and maybe FD if they have some good stuff going on.

Reaction score
Brian Husky said:
Hmm, Can i join the filming crew when i'am home? I have Bandicam
Hmm, at the moment there wouldn't be much to do, but I'm thinking of filming EMT as well, maybe I can come up with something that can introduce more people.