PERP COPS Series

Reaction score
Mr. Smile said:
Hahahah i was the Swat who shouted "Merde".xD
Haha, it was excellent, that's why I named the Episode that.

Reaction score
Brian Husky said:
Hmm, Can i join the filming crew when i'am home? I have Bandicam
Yeah, that's what I might possibly do near future, I'll make a post if I need help Brian.

Reaction score
i dont se the law winning in the first video oh and swiper i love the shots you took of the robbery i was the robber xD

Reaction score
draftking said:
i dont se the law winning in the first video oh and swiper i love the shots you took of the robbery i was the robber xD
The titles are quotes from the video, you see a civilian say what is the Camera man doing here and LT Ben Lockwood says he's recording the law winning.

Reaction score
I am going to try soo hard to beat the cops and hold you hostage xD. Best of luck with this, it's just what we need to get a little bit more interest on the server and grab some new players

Reaction score
Very cool! Perhaps some voice-over and interviews could be cool aswell. Although that would be quite a lot more effort. [SUP]Voice actor out of work here, tell me if you need me!

Also, you should do an episode on Road-crew. And have 10 minutes of staring at the impound lot with nothing happening.
[/SUP]

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox;n36579 said:
COPS_intertitle.png

America's Crime Hotspot

Again, a lot of people have suggested doing the other side of the blue line and working with crime, if you've seen Ross Kemp's documentaries on dangerous gangs I'll probably be doing a parody of those, but with some humor hopefully. Anyway, I'll be trying to work on these as soon as I can.

Intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peoH3X82iy8

Oi. I created the new series based of this! :3

Swiper No Swiping

Reaction score
The Real Black Jesus said:
Swiper The Fox;n36579 said:
COPS_intertitle.png

America's Crime Hotspot

Again, a lot of people have suggested doing the other side of the blue line and working with crime, if you've seen Ross Kemp's documentaries on dangerous gangs I'll probably be doing a parody of those, but with some humor hopefully. Anyway, I'll be trying to work on these as soon as I can.

Intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peoH3X82iy8

Oi. I created the new series based of this! :3

Swiper No Swiping
Mhm it's something I was making. It's just hard to get content for the videos, so I may just be sticking to emergency services.​

Reaction score
There might be a delay before the next Episodes, a lot of this couple of days I've been caught up doing reports and other situations.