AR 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: -CML-TheShadow / John Osmond
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: N/A ( not sure )
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 killing me while i was not posing as a threat to the player ( No gun out, No verbal commands were given by the player and he wasn't mugging me ) i was armed with a pistol and me and 2 others had the intention of breaking into the cabin, This player caught me without showing any sign of me attempting to break into his home / showing a threat to him he just decided to just shoot me without attempting to rp or approach the situation differently. I.E Mugging or other ways of approach
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
My friend, who doesn't have an account yet, asked me to reply to this. Me and him were basing inside this cabin at the time, and just to clarify, we ordered him to shoot trespassers, as he was stationed outside our base.

"Yes I have to admit it was the *smileyfaceguy*, that was our spotter, who shot you with the ak, but I cant tell if he had the right to do it or i didnt saw him if he trespassed or if he didnt. He did kill you and your friends he thinked you were raiding him in the house. Me and Yasumichi were both in the house when it happened, I killed one of you. Because you were shooting in our direction in the forest. Now after 50 min and the reset, you both raided regal 5 and broke in and took my boss as an hostage, my co-leader killed you for taking me as a hostage but that is normal, we are a guild and he rped it, you came it with 2 pistol common man, there was like 4 people on the server, and you decide to raid us two. You were gonna die for sure we were 3 in that regal 5. Stop saying you want to get everyone banned because your raid failed. But I cant deny the fact that the *smileyfaceguy* maybe did shoot you for no reason back in the forest. But rest of that was legitimate defending against a armed raid people."

Not to mention, when you guys showed up for the first raid, they heard your car and panicked. What would you be doing in front of our house anyways if it wasn't a raid, though?

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Withdrawn on OP's request​

Status
Not open for further replies.