Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Frank | Frank Sciberras

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Caekrus | Wang Ing

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:57376481 (Thanks @Ryder)

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

User broke 2 rules, one is certain and is showed in the video, and one is possible, but I am 90% sure he broke NLR.

Rules broken:

3.22 - Highway Driving -
User drove across the intersection, when red light. Even though not much players were on, this still applies as in-real life people would crash into you, and you are risking your life.

3.5 - In-Character Death
- User broke NLR (New life rule) by going back to his shop were @Philip had killed him, he tried to grab his drugs back. User went back before the 5 minutes period, and broke 3.22 while in the process.

3.4 - Putting your life at Risk - User risked his life by going through the intersection, for no reason as he died and should not remember what happened in his past life. He could've died by someone hitting him and crashing.

-------------​

Small Brief on What Happened:

I had just spawned in, and Philip was talking to me about a guy also known as @Caekrus which was mad at him for raiding him near cameras. Now, Philip raided fast and did it fast so 3.4, and 6.3 was NOT broken on his side. I find out that Caekrus breaks NLR by going back there before the 5 minute period, and in the demo you will see me try to hover over him. He respawns at hospital or CH, and comes back ASAP. He runs through the intersection, breaks 3.22 and then parks in a fast way so that he can check if his drugs were there. I speak to him about it, and he begins to disrespect me, saying "cry me a river" and so on. I begin telling him the rules broken, but he does not co-operate with me so I ended up making this AR. He keeps denying and then I got fed up with it and checked my demo.

I know many of you will say he didn't break NLR, but as you can see he spawns and immediately runs back even though I wasn't there. I am also doing this NLR part for @Philip as he doesn't have the demo of it.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:
Will provide demo if needed.

Thanks for Reading.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lol first off, You were not on the server when I died. I came back when my NLR timer hit 0. being afk at spawn for about 2-3min. Only reason your doing this AR is because I -supported your enforcer app. You continue to state " I saw - I know" Thats the reason for my post on the thread when you have no clue.

Back on topic there was like four people on the server, I also checked left and right before exiting the intersection. I dint know 3.22 was a thing until now. I tought it was a law. But thanks for the information anyways.

3.4 I am driving a transit van, I could have risked my life driving a mini or any other small car with no metal. But if somone would have crashed into me irl or not. There is a small chance of accutal death. Since the car is pretty heavy and resistance.

Reaction score
+Support, he did infact break NLR, he got ended and went right back to bazaar, my gmod didn't want to record the demo though so I sadly don't have enough evidence.
But there is evidence for him breaking 3.22 in the intersection, and thats the reason for my support.

Reaction score
Lol first off, You were not on the server when I died. I came back when my NLR timer hit 0. being afk at spawn for about 2-3min. Only reason your doing this AR is because I -supported your enforcer app. You continue to state " I saw - I know" Thats the reason for my post on the thread when you have no clue.

Back on topic there was like four people on the server, I also checked left and right before exiting the intersection. I dint know 3.22 was a thing until now. I tought it was a law. But thanks for the information anyways.

3.4 I am driving a transit van, I could have risked my life driving a mini or any other small car with no metal. But if somone would have crashed into me irl or not. There is a small chance of accutal death. Since the car is pretty heavy and resistance.

Do you realise how incredibly ignorant and hypocritical you sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.