AR Adonay Aman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Minkツ / Mingus Mink
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Adonay Aman
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76440963
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 5.1 - "Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging. "
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
so, for this, i pulled my gun out far too late and i underestimated how far he had actually pushed me, especially from his POV.

While this has occured, he failed to mention that I gave everything i mugged back to him as a result of realising that what I did wasn't exactly within the rules. this shows i recognised my mistake and that making an ar like this is mindblowing

ended up dieing anyways so the loss was far greater on my end than his

Reaction score
The only reason you gave it back was because of you not wanting my 1 pistol ammo, lmao. And when you gave it back, you mentioned nothing about you knowing it was wrong. Only when I asked like 10 minutes later about your uername, you said you knew it was wrong. And you quickly found to the excuse of "I gave you everything back".
And I ended up dying because of this aswell, so...

Reaction score
I didn't even get the opportunity to get everything from you as a cop and a civilian entered the back so I didn't even know you only had pistol ammo on you. I gave it back because I realised that I shouldn't of really done it due to how far I was pushed out.

Reaction score
@nade How do you realize that after demanding me to drop my stuff, and continously progress the situation though? Isn't that a bit late

Reaction score
@Laseeet! because when i've carried out a mugging or raid like that, i recollect what my actions were and in this case, I believe they were wrong. Don't you think that if i wasn't aware about what i did wrong then i would of just carried on, taken your pistol ammo and got out of there? pistol ammo is pistol ammo dude. like i mentioned, i already acknowledged the fact that it was too late but I can go ahead and at least hand back what i've taken right?

Reaction score
@nade I'm just not gonna believe that you in the middle of this thinks "Ouh wait, I wasn't allowed to do this". I'm sure you knew from the start lol

Reaction score
@Laseeet! believe it or not, people can recognise their mistakes even after participating in something, they don't need to be punished to see that. it's like any rulebreak that happens, they still continue with the situation until it's over, then it's dealt with.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

@nade will be spoken to regarding rule 5.1. However, he admitted that he is sorry and has returned your items.

---

A verbal warning will be issued since the user was honest and has no recent rule infractions on record.

Status
Not open for further replies.