Ar Peter Adamson/ farstad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:G2n Beetlejuice/Zachary King
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Peter Adamson/farstad
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:39652630
Why Should This Player Be Punished:5.1 mugging Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public. Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging.
As seen in the video this silly boy tried to mug me in the front of my bazaar store which is a public places they tried to take me out back so it was a non public place. I apologize if you dont think i responded quick enough with his commands i was just trying to give him 1 last chance to stop and apologize!
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Whole thing

Reaction score
Ok, I've seen countless of people mugging others in a bazaar shop/business shop. Referring to 5.1 Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public. I do not think mugging people at bazaar shop is breaking the rule if you think about how people mug in real life. I thought it was allowed to mug people at bazaar shops, so thats why I mugged him.

A1L

Reaction score
Ok, I've seen countless of people mugging others in a bazaar shop/business shop. Referring to 5.1 Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public. I do not think mugging people at bazaar shop is breaking the rule if you think about how people mug in real life. I thought it was allowed to mug people at bazaar shops, so thats why I mugged him.
According to @Clarky you were told it wasn't allowed to do it there though? And seeing what you did you moved them from a public view into the back of the shop to mug them

Reaction score
According to @Clarky you were told it wasn't allowed to do it there though? And seeing what you did you moved them from a public view into the back of the shop to mug them
if you listen to the video you can hear me trying to make you aware that what you were doing was wrong and against the rules

Reaction score
When did he tell me it wasnt allowed?

Reaction score
When did he tell me it wasnt allowed?
4rdc9rH.png

A1L

Reaction score
1r1OWuv.jpg

@Farstaq will be warned for 5.1 Mugging, you forced the player from a public view into the back of the shop to mug them, clearly as the rule states "Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public" & "Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging.". You have also been apparently made aware prior by @Clarky however I think a warning is sufficient for this situation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.