AR on Jake Arnolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: LASET / Mingus Hunter
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jake Arnolds
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:242617530
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 5.1 "for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic." "Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging. "
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Not directly linked, but this has reminded me of something.

He's found mugging in similarly public places and breaking similar rules repeatedly in this video, as well as constantly targeting a sweater and gunpointing for very small acts, which would come under 2.5:

Especially towards the end, you can see him transporting him from a public place into a more private one in order to mug him, which is essentially the same thing that he tried in this AR.

Towards the beginning, he blatantly assists a mug in a public area by McUwes, so he doesn't seem very competent with the rules in question.

JJB

Reaction score
Right that video sorle u have just see what he put together he was ignoring me delaying under gp many times reports got made but no one responded he also kept jumpig in my car refusing to get out

JJB

Reaction score
And for the muggig in bazaar on my screen it showed u was on 911 and i didnt want u to call police obviously. As i just mugged someone in a back of a shop (which is allowed as far as i know) ans it wasnt goig be a mugging it was simply to try get u to go away from the “scene” also the first “mugging” i didnt take none of his items also u was at gp so really u should of followed my command and then took up your disagreements wirh a AR like. Have

Reaction score
Accepted
Seeing as the addition to the rule had not been made yet by the time the video sorle posted was released, only one situation was taken to add to this ban. The other situations lacked too much context and as the video is old and the player who made it hasn't played in over 2 weeks it seems unlikely that an investigation would lead anywhere.

Laseeet's video also shows him break the same rule again. That being said, please comply fully even if you believe someone is breaking the rules as stated in rule 2.6. You can make a report/AR and then RR after complying next time something like this happens to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.