AR on Adonay Aman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bignonce/ Jack Carpenter
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Nade/Adonay Aman
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Failed to comply when under gunpoint, I kept telling him to put his hands up but he didn't, after this video I shot him and so he put his hands up and it turned out he had a gun
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
I was gunpointing them both because the guy next to nade was seen running up and down the stairs during a raid and not too long before the raid I heard people telling him to lookout for anyone,

Reaction score
lol, ok, so i just turn up at regals and apparently there was a situation there(cop raid? idk). I wasn't there previously. you kept gunpointing me telling me to not say anything and then that is why im saying im not gonna say anything and then you pull cuffs so i dip

Reaction score
I said put ur hands up aswell and not a cop raid, the apartment was getting raided by someone else

Reaction score
if u couldn't hear me saying put your hands up can you get a demo and prove it

Reaction score
i heard u say that, but you were also yelling dont say anything constantly. i was actually trying to surrender but couldnt find it on the wheel thing

Reaction score
@nade ok its not my issue u couldnt find it, you told me you heard it and thats all i need to know

Reaction score
whichever staff deals with this, i'll give you my demo to see some extra stuff

Reaction score
@nade i dont get what else is there to see, you also just left the game while cuffed

Reaction score
was in cuffs anyways so it will automatically put me in jail for 10, i told @Dom_ and he said it was fine

Reaction score
@nade claimed he had a bug which is common with the 64bit version of gmod and he let me know about this.

Reaction score
Accepted

I spoke to Nade about the situation. It's questionable whether Nade actually understood your commands correctly; since you told him several commands at the same time. However, after discussing with Nade for a while we agreed that it wasn't beneficial for Nade to run away at the end of the video breaking rule 3.4, for that he was given a verbal warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.