AR - Aidan|DaleAGaming (Aidan Keis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mooneyney - Travis Doman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Aidan Keis - Aidan|DaleAGaming
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48863576
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 3.4, was under gun point buy 2-3 officers and still proceeded to try and avoid arrest, punching me. - This resulted in his death afterwards.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/video/58af052ae9a5d54201/ar
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
I did a quick check before going to punch you. Either to my own fault or because the officers were un-seeable I went for a quick punch or two as I was refusing to give up there. Probably should have, if I am being honest. In the end I was revived and arrested. I don't know what was really going on in my head there. I do apologize if this interrupted any sort of rp(Guess in my head it seemed to have enhanced it) But yeah I do think I was being careless there, and I apologize for that. Looking back on it there was no way I was going to survive that.

Reaction score
Being fully part of this situation, something should definatly be done about the officers shooting since(i believe) they even hit @Mooneyney besides a police complaint since it was overly excessive.

yes he probably did break the rule but when i entered he was already starting the fight and i guess he expected us to lower the firearms and cuff him or something like that. Doesn't justify his actions but just a note

Reaction score
It's incredibly excessive for a police officer to shoot a punching man anyway... You have batons for a reason? And with all that body armor police wear, alongside the bandages officers should be carrying, the chance of a fatal blow is minimalistic and could easily have been settled with a baton. All in all, I'd say the cops who opened fire are the ones who are REALLY in the wrong here. People taking a swing at an officer is fairly common for a cornered criminal and you should really know what to do in a situation where an unarmed man is attacking you, And I'm only speaking for myself when I say this, but gunning down an unarmed man is grossly disproportionate.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.