Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: mage / Nadine Kennedy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: DaleAGaming / Aidan Keis
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48863576
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: victor houburg / Victor Keis
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58783507
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
The situation started by me (traffic officer) having to pull over player Victor Keis for driving a car which doesn't have tyres (law 9.6) and 9.12 (he decided to drive his car even though he clearly saw he has popped tyres). I proceed to pull him over at the bazaar parking lot as necessary, I was going to give him a ticket for both law offences that he broke and then was going to tell him to call roadcrew. I was briefly interrupted by his friend yelling "don't give him a ticket or I swear to god!" I paused for a couple of seconds but then attempted to give the guy a ticket, he began punching me so I restrained him while I was going to give him a ticket. He then somehow magically gets into his friends car (the pink volvo) while restrained which is the first rule broken, 2.1 as he got into the car while the doors were closed (His friend should've done a /me opens the door command) - Now that I reviewed the demo, it was in a quick time frame so It might be understandable. They proceed to drive off what it appears like, but then come back attempting to ram directly into me with their car. Lets not forget, prior to this, his friend Aidan Keis broke rule 3.4 by attempting to hit me while I was ticketing his friend. They then came back after trying to ram me while both being in the car. Aidan Keis got out his car and pulled out his firearm and decided to gunpoint me, yet again breaking 3.4 (and 2.1? - wouldn't really do that when your friend is going to get a small sentence), and told me to unrestrain his friend, he then (I assume) wanted to take me somewhere and tie me up because his friend tells him something. He then proceeds to get shot down by a citizen who abides law 7.4. Lets not forget, this was all due to me pulling him over for 2 traffic offences.

I'd also like to throw in potential 3.2, they both knew exactly what they were doing, yet they rarely communicated about it and I didn't really hear them speak to each other in-character so if I could request at least 1 of their demos that would be nice :)
Evidence (Demo Required): The black guy is Aidan Keis, the white male is Victor Keis.
https://mega.nz/#!6csCHCjC!kXyiLCmQTpRBGuLYrj3h-lAfMDVBRnm1cubW9xUMXRY
Thanks to Chris :D
Tick: The situation begins at about 62000

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey! I'm very sorry for this (I'm Aidan Keis) I was being told by Victor Keis that he was getting a long sentence I then assumed that he was going to get 7-10 years in jail which is what he said. Using that logic I tried to avoid him getting in jail. I did not ask Victor Houborg to get in the car he simply got in himself. I knew that this was against the rules seen as I should have roleplayed it and tried to get Victor to get out while trying to roleplay. I'm sorry for any trouble I gave you. I was told very briefly of the situation.

JRW

Reaction score
you got a Phat +support from me, this user admitted to meta gaming in the previous comments, never mind the fact he broke other rules.

Reaction score
Victor burned down my friend shop without any reason about week ago, also when we raided him as revange for this shop he called 911 with gun in his mouth and being tied.

M

Reaction score
This action request is more than certainly valid for the following reasons, respective of their perpetrators:

Victor Keis
  • 3.4 - Drove an unroadworthy vehicle on the highway.
  • 3.22 - ^
  • 3.4 - Punched an unarmed officer repeatedly when he knew too well that he was receiving a ticket; this didn't stop him from receiving a ticket as he only ended up fleeing straight away anyway.
  • With regard to the unrealistic entering of the car, I'd normally expect someone to get straight back out; albeit you should not have cuffed him in the first place as he was still swinging at you (subdue aggressive suspects with the baton before restraining them)
Aidan Keis
  • 3.4 - Opted to save his friend who he had clearly witnessed receiving a ticket and acting irrationally in response to it. Why would he risk his freedom from imprisonment so much over someone else's gross negligence? Even then, assaulting a police officer will rarely yield a prison sentence in excess of 4 years.
  • Furthermore, the plan was unreasonably executed. He returned to the scene so that he could gunpoint the officer and have him remove the handcuffs, rather than escaping and dealing with it himself; as a direct result of returning to the scene and flaunting his firearm, he and his friend were shot to death.
Video from the demo:

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User victor houburg will receive an extension on their existing ban from 3 weeks to 2 months.
User DaleAGaming will receive an extension on their current ban from 2 months to permanent (Due to an existing ban, and this being the second AR on this user that I've accepted today), they may make a ban appeal if they wish.

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.