AR - aleks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
our Steam/In-game Name: Askasta / Farhard Nazarine

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: aleks / Marquiese Jackson

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:402778

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: So that person was talkin all trash at bazaars so i told my friend jamie lewis over phone imma mug him cause he hella annoying then jamie called backup over org chat Jack colins came and we waited for him to ether go infront of my shop or in it to gunpoint him into the back of my shop. It worked we gun pointed him and told him to go back he then plays the dumb card saying "IM GOING BACK THATS ALL I CAN" just because the table blocks him we were telling him to get behind the shop he starts screaming something idk what he was just stalling till someone notice it and snitches to police wich shay did but the officer died and the guy who im posting the AR on ran away and i never seen him.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!UqYFXCwI!i6CC_AR2FuD3Awd_hIztVI9f0jietahsDgFQX2I1RH0

Tick: It starts at 13,500 - 14,000

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

User will receive a ban for his failure to follow your commands under direct gunpoint. Don't gunpoint someone in such a public area when people are standing around watching everything that happened. You were putting yourself in a lot of danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.