AR on Ray Bindon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Suicide, Jimmy Franson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ray Bindon, I don't know his steam name
His/Her SteamID: ^
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He broke gunpoint two times. I was at bazaar 1, a place where me and my org were about to base and I see him next to his friend, both looking at me. He then tells his friend to rob me thing that I hear so I pull a gun out on him and he starts lolrunning away. At that point I put my gun away and go to him to tell him he broke the rules so we need to re-do, I put it away so some cop won't take it wrong and arrest me for some rulebreaker. He comes back, I pull my gun out again and tell him to get in the shop, he stalls of course, but right before he's about to get in the back of the shop, while I was gunpointing him he pulls a gun out and kills me.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://www.mediafire.com/download/3vjv3y7w7iq32jf/shit.dem
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not able to download the demo, please upload it here instead as I don't think anyone can download it except for you.

Reaction score
As I was near the corner of bazaar exit (towards the street) I started fleeing as you had me and my friend at gunpoint (I hope you realize that this in itself is a huge disadvantage against you). Started running away, you started whining. I go back and comply with you, I give you another chance as you seem smarter than your average Joe and actually analyse the situation on the spot. I'm happy to go back, I do. What you don't realize is that I have a handcannon on me, and as you're opening the doors to the bazaar (mistake #1 - you were in front of me, never do that when robbing someone) I see that you're not facing me (mistake #2 - not facing the person you want to mug so much). All in all, unfortunately even me cooperating with you didn't help you, as you ignored some of the only principals that exist when it comes to roleplay mugging.

In my defense, I returned to the situation happy to comply, I did not equip the gun like some fuckface while running away, I have it on me at all times. It was your mistake for trying to even mug me in the bazaar (just because you heard my whisper of wanting to mug you in that storage of one of the bazaars). You were outnumbered, I used the situation wisely as the corner of the bazaar was behind me, and my mate didn't bother with you either, as he knew you're going to get nothing out of us.

I'm sorry lad, but you need to be more careful next time, I'm not your average scrub.

Reaction score
As I was near the corner of bazaar exit (towards the street) I started fleeing as you had me and my friend at gunpoint (I hope you realize that this in itself is a huge disadvantage against you). Started running away, you started whining. I go back and comply with you, I give you another chance as you seem smarter than your average Joe and actually analyse the situation on the spot. I'm happy to go back, I do. What you don't realize is that I have a handcannon on me, and as you're opening the doors to the bazaar (mistake #1 - you were in front of me, never do that when robbing someone) I see that you're not facing me (mistake #2 - not facing the person you want to mug so much). All in all, unfortunately even me cooperating with you didn't help you, as you ignored some of the only principals that exist when it comes to roleplay mugging.

In my defense, I returned to the situation happy to comply, I did not equip the gun like some fuckface while running away, I have it on me at all times. It was your mistake for trying to even mug me in the bazaar (just because you heard my whisper of wanting to mug you in that storage of one of the bazaars). You were outnumbered, I used the situation wisely as the corner of the bazaar was behind me, and my mate didn't bother with you either, as he knew you're going to get nothing out of us.

I'm sorry lad, but you need to be more careful next time, I'm not your average scrub.

wow, you act very cheesy like you're some proffesional hitman irl holy shit

anyway, I had my gun pointed at you the whole time, I never faced away since the door to bazaar was open the whole time(will see in demo)

also, when I pulled my gun your friend ran away, and he didn't do anything at all to stop me, he just ran off

you ran away while I had my gun pointed at YOU which is breaking gun point

anyway, after I upload the demo again the admins will see everything that happened so yeah

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sure you did have the gun pointed at me at all times, mate.
I'll go through the demos right now as I had quite a chuckle when I got you at the moment you were least expecting.
I've got no clue what time that was on so it will take me quite a while to find that bit.
Other than that, just gotta wait and see, my friend.

Edit:
While waiting for the demo to load I think I recall the situation even better now. I think you first went into the room, shut in right after you, and then to your surprise you had a .50 cal pointing at your nose.
I'll see on the demo if my memory serves me right.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There's the file.
Enjoy,
Action begins around tick 3000, only lasts a minute or two.

(thankfully, my memory did server me right - talking about the previous post)

Reaction score
I will +support this due to him breaking 2.1 and 3.4, but.... you also broke 3.4 as you pulled a gun on him in front of a CCTV camera (the camera up in the left corner) and there are almost always dispatchers looking through those cameras.

Reaction score
I will +support this due to him breaking 2.1.

If an administrator believes you have broken a rule and/or acted inappropriately/unrealistically, you will be expected to discuss the situation(s)/incident(s) with the administrator, and you will also be expected to justify your action(s); if you unable to appropriately and effectively justify yourself when requested, an appropriate form of punishment will be enacted.

Therefore, let's not get so picky Philip.
And about 3.4 - my life was at risk. Back door was most probably locked and I was going to be either mugged or in the worst scenario injured/killed. I took every detail into consideration before I reacted.

Reaction score
Thread opened as it can clearly be dealt with.

Here you go @John Daymon, literally took 10 seconds.

Steam Name: Snafu
In character name: Ray Bindon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16627690

Reaction score
Accepted-ISH

The user did indeed break 3.4 and will recieve a warning for his actions, you will also recieve a warning for gunpointing the man in the middle of bazaar, sorry for taking so long to deal with this, expected myself to be able to do it on Monday but sadly haven't had time. Hope you have an awesome day and sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.