AR On Oliver Jorgensen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jamie2200/ Jamie Wood
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: The Omega / Oliver Jorgensen
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74363381
Why Should This Player Be Punished: This user has broken 3.4 in the Demo. Me and my friend decided to go along around all the slums apartment , seeing if there is any apartments that are owned and which we could raid. Which we proceeded to find that slums 1 is owned. We banged on the door untill he opened it. When he opened it I got my m4a1 out with my friend we started mugging him. We got to the point where we searched him for all of his items! He described that he had an amount of money and a M9 baretta! Then he took out his gun and started shooting us both , while we were mugging him!
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Kay

Reaction score
I understand that in the video you looked away for a couple of seconds. But still as you were right next to him and the other guy had a gun out also. He was risking his life by taking out the baretta!
Im going to +Support this AR!

Reaction score
Well, this AR is invalid.
Your /me was invalid so he wasn't tied or gagged.(1 action per /me)
When you turned around, you got shot. So I don't see any problems here.

Only wrong thing here was that he was delaying RP

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
+Support
He Broke 3.4 and He Was Wasting Time he searched for Items and he didn't drop his items he was wasting time for Jamie and the rest of the people in the sit and you wouldn't do that in real life when your gun pointed by 2 people!Gun pointing Oliver. which is 3.4 and he was wasting Roleplay time on the rest of the people.
https://gyazo.com/b4601f1393aa4ac02ffa5909edb8799c

Last edited:
Reaction score
As you had turned away it gave them a fairly good chance of killing you as it was a 2 v 2 from what I could see. You should have tied them beforehand. I would also like to point out just for future if you ever do come across this kind of situation you can only do one action per /me command;

3.26 ‘/me’ Function - The ‘/me’ function must only be used for its defined purpose; the purpose of the function is to allow players to perform actions that cannot be effectively depicted within the game; the following are some appropriate examples of the

function’s use “/me uses his finger to point at the man to his left”, “/me ties-up the person”, “/me takes the person’s phone”,

“/me opens the passenger door”, etc.

When using the ‘/me’ function, players must be in a realistic position, and typically may only affect one other player at a time; for example, if a player attempts to tie-up another player, the former player should be positioned behind and close-to the latter player.

Players may not use the ‘/me’ function to perform acts which are otherwise possible to do using the game mechanics; for example, “/me shoots the person” or “/me dies” are both examples of how the command is not allowed to be used; this is because it is already possible to shoot another player, and for a player to die, within the game mechanics.

When the ‘/me’ function is used to affect another player, the other player may wish to resist the act and can do so by using the ‘/roll’ function; the ‘/roll’ function displays a random number between 1 and 100.

Players may not use the /roll function to resist an action whilst their hands are bound or whilst they are under gunpoint as this would be a risk to the player’s life. For example when a player is under gunpoint and another player uses a /me to search the player for items the first player may not use the /roll function to resist the action.

Players using the /me function to describe an action they are performing may not combine actions into one /me for example “/me Ties, gags and drags the player” may not be used as it is unrealistic to do three things at once, this has been put in place to ensure time passes between each action.

You can't gag them both with the same action.

Deleted member 1235

Whilst you're first /me was invalid, then individual still failed to respond to the /me of your search. Whilst he didn't have to drop it (you searched not took his items) he should have done a /describe or such to inform you what he had.

In simple terms, he stalled the RP in order to give himself an advantage (you looking away). I don't think it's 3.4 but instead stalling.

Reaction score
I was told by one of the admins that you have to do /me search and take Johns weapon.
If you only searched him then John just have to do a /desc got a berreta.

Reaction score
Omega had all his right to pull out his weapon since you did indeed turn around, but Omega will also be warned for stalling the roleplay situation.
Other than that remember to read rule 3.26 since you can't gag both at the same time, but only perform one action per /me.
As you had turned away it gave them a fairly good chance of killing you as it was a 2 v 2 from what I could see. You should have tied them beforehand. I would also like to point out just for future if you ever do come across this kind of situation you can only do one action per /me command;
You can't gag them both with the same action.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.