AR- Arnie - The havoc of a Molotov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Joey // Zovetta Aren

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Arnie // Deandre Jones

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:441769539

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
I didn't particularly want to make an AR over this yet so many people were impacted by the recklessness of Arnie that I felt it necessary so that they could have their items refunded.

Essentially, Arnie threw a Molotov at Atomics shop due to an incident prior to this that ended up with atomic shooting someone. Arnie was on the opposing side of this little fight and wanted to get back at Atomic. He decided to throw a Molotov in Atomic's store. Now, I understand that this was a perfectly valid reason for the Molotov. Unfortunately, Arnie didn't anticipate the damage that his Molotov would cause to other people and it ended up burning multiple shops, destroying a lot of innocent user's items.

I had a chat with Arnie about this and he was very calm and nice about it:

Code:
[02:11]
Joey:
    Heyo

Arnie:
    whats up

Joey:
    You know that molotov you threw at bazaar
    It spread to a lot of other people's shops and destroyed a lot of stuff
    Mostly owned by people unrelated

Arnie:
    wasnt my intention for it to spread

[02:12]
Joey:
    I understand, I really do
    But from a rules perspective. It's your responsibility for whoever get's impacted by your actions.
    And I really want to help those guys get their stuff back
    But to do that, I would have to make an AR on you. I really am going to stress that I would prefer it to be a warning at most, in this situation, as it was a complete accident  and just something that can be sought down to a moment of recklessness

[02:13]
Arnie:
    which shop was this

[02:14]
Joey:
    It was atomic's shop

Arnie:
    i dont know who that is

Joey:
    Dilana Eru I think

Arnie:
    like what number

Joey:
    Um, the one by the businness shops
    Back right if your looking at it from back parking lot
    Someone lost 4 meth, 2 planters. Synatec even lost a broom

[02:15]
Arnie:
    dont they got refund requests?
    i dont see how its my responibility if its a in game action no one can control
    seems like a server issue to be honest
    if thats the case using molotovs is rendered useless and anyone who uses them is forcefully broken the rules

[02:19]
Joey:
    Problem is, the only way I can get them to do refund requests is by having an accepted AR or report on you
    As no staff are on, I'd have to do an AR for them
    I completely understand it was not your intention to damage other people's stuff
    But when you use a molotov, all it's damage is on you due to 2.5
    It's real sad especially with how nice you're being about

[02:20]
Arnie:
    oh well i understand i wont use molotovs anymore
    now i may have broken rules because there were no firemen on or they didnt have a fire ext. to put it out
    lame game functions

The fact that he was so empathetic was really good to see and I think it should be taken into account, hopefully pushing for nothing more than a warning. I am thankful how he reacted and understand that this rule break was nothing more than recklessness causing 2.5, with no negative intentions towards.

The people who are to make RRs will need to provide evidence of what they lost.

Evidence (Demo Required):
^Synatec lost a lot when he did nothing wrong^

In the refund requests, people can post further evidence to show exactly what they lost.

Tick: Not Applicable

Thanks.

Reaction score
After talking to Arnie he did say that a higher ranking org member who I believe to be Zorro and he was just following orders. He dosnt really seem to understand how it works and I don't want high-level punishment I just want refunds on the stuff especially considering that synatec is quite poor atm as hes just been unbanned.

Reaction score
Just to get an idea on what was lost;

M4A1, AK-101, 2016 Broom, some props. Some other dude lost a lot of crap too.
I just want my broom back :(

Guy that threw it apologized about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.