AR on a group of people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am making this AR on behalf of Leonardo Mayfair. I hope that's ok. He told me to make it for him.

Your Steam/In-game Name:ALOO89/ Leonardo Mayfair My Steam name is Clockwise/ John Redheart
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: There are a few people we are making this AR on. Zorro, Arnie, and Art, Stomper
His/Her SteamID: All the steam IDs of the players involved are in the video.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: For breaking 2.5, excessive negativity, and forcing a user out of his car to mug/raid with while he was in a public setting.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

I'd like to point out that I lost a AK-101 with compensator and red dot sight along with a cocain batch that would have yield 200 or something along those lines (It was on 4 minutes left when I died) due to the fact that my friend, leonardo, died because of these 4 idiots thinking it was a good idea to mug him in a public setting. I came outside after hearing gunshots and noticing that leonardo was missing and the only reason why anyone would be shooting outside would be because someone is shooting at leonardo. So, I came out with my AK-101 and died after killing one of them. Under normal circumstances, leonardo would have been flanking if these people were raiding OR inside the apartment with me helping me defend. I would like to make an RR for my stuff if that is possible. I lost a good 50k in cocain and guns all together.

Reaction score
All I see is your breaking gunpoint, roleplay and abusing your car for protection. If you wouldev complied under gun point like you are suppose to things wouldev went a lot smoother. I would also like to add it was at night in the projex where people tend to avoid and you provoked us by driving into us and telling us to come raid you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You literally broke various rules, whilst we didn't break any????

And you didn't lose the AK-101, I killed Jack Redheart the one that had the gun, and your cocaine batch you wouldn't have yielded 100, I'll show my part of view if requested by an admin.

Oh and also you cried to your friend A1L, to come and get your shit which is metagame, A1L came in with a SPAS to kill us.

Reaction score
All I see is your breaking gunpoint, roleplay and abusing your car for protection. If you wouldev complied under gun point like you are suppose to things wouldev went a lot smoother. I would also like to add it was at night in the projex where people tend to avoid and you provoked us by driving into us and telling us to come raid you.
1. i ask in ooc to raid me bc you was annoying me keep open/close projex door when i was watching move so i ask in occ
2. can i ask you why did you gp in public me ??

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright, well, I just want an admin to see the videos and such and decide for themselves. I'm not trying to sit here and throw names and blame around.

Reaction score
as what did i say im sure 100% you dont have reason to gp

just tell me the reason

Reaction score
they dont have any reason that why they dont anser
I already explained this no matter what you have to comply with gun point and carry on with the roleplay and what you did was stalling, breaking character/roleplay and abusing the car as a protection method when in real life you would have died. We had a plan to get you out of your car and bring you in the apartments if you would have actually roleplayed things would have went a lot better.

Reaction score

Locked.jpg

Even though someone is breaking the rules, you should try to roleplay to your best. It doesn't work
to just type in LOOC "make an AR" or "this is not allowed" and then think it's fine. It's okay to tell them that it is not allowed
but if they still continue, you have to roleplay to your best.

The parking area where it all started is a public location.

@ALOO89 - Even though they are gun pointing you in a public area, you have to follow orders.
@Stomper You are not allowed to mug them where you did it. It's a public area where a lot of people are in motion.

No warnings or bans will be given.
Reviewed with @Draxen

Status
Not open for further replies.