IC: Billy Ray
OOC: Beeza

IC: Eren Walker
OOC: Al Capone

His/Her SteamID:

Billy: STEAM_0:1:106662043
Eren: STEAM_0:0:60869150

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

3.4: They decided to throw molotov's under direct GP this wouldn't of benifited them in any way since officers outnumbered them and they both died shortly.

Evidence (Demo Required):

https://gfycat.com/IdleDimHydra

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
Would like to point out that the POV is mine, where I've said ''Put your hands up'' probably about 10 times. None of the did.

Edit: I know I was whispering and some of them might've not heard me but eren for sure did.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Parts unknown with my brothers and sisters.
Okay I promise you now I never meant to throw the Molotov I killed my self as I threw it on the ground which I never meant to do. I'm sorry for me throwing the Molotov on the ground I never even knew I had it equipped I thought I just had a bottle equipped but I forgot I made a Molotov with the bottle, I had other bottles which I was RPing outside of slums throwing them at people I was getting into fights with while drunk, you know just being Billy Ray. I am really sorry seriously I never meant to throw the Molotov I thought it was just a bottle as you guys said put your hands up I said ok let me throw this a second while walking away slowly and as I threw it I saw it said Molotov and died. @Kenty @Jonah i'm really sorry for doing this I hope you can forgive me, I don't know why Eren Walker threw the Molotov though and I never gave him one or was not near him, me and my friend were getting chased by guys at bazaar and that must of been why I made a Molotov but I really forgot I even had one.

Reaction score
You do seem very apologetic, I respect that you might want to change from breaking rules into a more rule following and positive person. I’ll accept your apology, im not sure about @Jonah

I’d stil like this AR open out for @Al Capone and like @Billy Fucking Ray excluded from this now.

Reaction score
*involved kinda*

This is not the first time you are grossly breaking rules which effect other people's experience on the server a lot. I don't think that anybody would care if you were just having fun with people while breaking some small rules but this thing you are doing and you keep doing is making other's experience on the server awful. When you did that (not exactly this same thing but still broke 3.4 etc.) to me and Cole we were very annoyed because your minging started a shootout which led to mine and Cole's death before we could even react. I thought you were just a funny and good roleplayer but you are just making the server worse by being online. Maybe this will help you understand why you shouldn't do the stuff you are always doing (breaking rules like that).

@Billy Fucking Ray

Reaction score
@Billy Fucking Ray It was actually me you threw that Molotov on while I was about to Handcuff you, and I can confirm you didn't say anything, not about any bottle or anything and you threw it directly at me so even if it was a Bottle or molotov, you would still have attacked me under gunpoint, resulting in either death or even even higher punishment.

Reaction score
*involved kinda*

This is not the first time you are grossly breaking rules which effect other people's experience on the server a lot. I don't think that anybody would care if you were just having fun with people while breaking some small rules but this thing you are doing and you keep doing is making other's experience on the server awful. When you did that (not exactly this same thing but still broke 3.4 etc.) to me and Cole we were very annoyed because your minging started a shootout which led to mine and Cole's death before we could even react. I thought you were just a funny and good roleplayer but you are just making the server worse by being online. Maybe this will help you understand why you shouldn't do the stuff you are always doing (breaking rules like that).

@Billy Fucking Ray
I don't always minge at all, to be honest I never "minge" or troll on the server, I just Role play as a homeless crazy person which is allowed right? I don't know what has got you to say I make the server worse which I don't a lot of people think I make the server more fun and more RP, I RP more than most people that play on the server I have binds for everything I do, I always do /mes with a lot of people.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Billy Fucking Ray It was actually me you threw that Molotov on while I was about to Handcuff you, and I can confirm you didn't say anything, not about any bottle or anything and you threw it directly at me so even if it was a Bottle or molotov, you would still have attacked me under gunpoint, resulting in either death or even even higher punishment.
No, I wouldn't of attacked you while under gun point that would be stupid, I accidently threw the Molotov which I've said and @Kenty and and @Jonah forgived me for ruining the RP there by throwing it, which I said i'm sorry about, I think you just hate me to be honest and you're trying to get me banned, if you want to just make another AR on me if you want me banned so much, I've already said i'm sorry to you and anyone else that got effected by my Molotov. It wont happen again ^

Reaction score
Lol I absolutely don't hate you, I don't even know you before Yesterday. I've seen you on forums a couple of times and an Unban Appeal and that's all, but it's the way it was done and "Accidently" could be discussed, as that's been said I'm not out for JUST getting you banned or anything, I'm just stating even if it was a bottle you would have thrown it under gunpoint, and that I didn't hear you say you wanted to throw it(Which I could ofc just have not have heard due to a lot of things etc), but it happend all suddenly and I went to fire.

Reaction score
Lol I absolutely don't hate you, I don't even know you before Yesterday. I've seen you on forums a couple of times and an Unban Appeal and that's all, but it's the way it was done and "Accidently" could be discussed, as that's been said I'm not out for JUST getting you banned or anything, I'm just stating even if it was a bottle you would have thrown it under gunpoint, and that I didn't hear you say you wanted to throw it(Which I could ofc just have not have heard due to a lot of things etc), but it happend all suddenly and I went to fire.
Okay i understand that and i'm really sorry for throwing the molotov it won't happen again, i don't know what else to say i just want you to forgive me.

Reaction score
image.php

Both users broke 3.4

---

Reviewed with @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.