AR Chickenrappa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: John Dempsey/Chickenrappa
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67580789
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He was a friend of mine, and he was hiding behind the car with another friend of mine. I assured him that I was storing stuff in storage after he told me not to pull a gun on him and he shoots me dead anyway.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!FUtywSTJ!gA2lR_o8cufXhNfN3d2j8xA7_BwmNje4VmdRrTDHN54
Tick: Around the last 2-3k.

Reaction score
I was also involved with this situation. Basically these guys come out of nowhere and CDM 2 of our friends for no reason, as we're using the storage, and me and my other friend start shooting him and it becomes a constant firefight. But I don't think it was John that shot you, because we were both facing the complete opposite direction of you, shooting the people in the van.

Reaction score
Lol i'm pretty sure that I didn't shoot you, and if you did get shot by me, well, it was either because you were behind me in an active shootout, at the storage, where you can get a gun out and cause threat to me and the other guy's life, and when Lychee said that he didn't know you, and said don't shoot us, that didn't really give me reassurance that I wasn't going to be shot in the back. When I saw you go into storage, I figured you was going for a gun, and well, the rest, you got shot for obvious reasons, going to storage behind someone who is actively shooting it out is a very bad idea, why even put yourself in that situation, that in itself is 3.4, because you didn't value your life when bullets were flying.

Reaction score
Lol i'm pretty sure that I didn't shoot you, and if you did get shot by me, well, it was either because you were behind me in an active shootout, at the storage, where you can get a gun out and cause threat to me and the other guy's life, and when Lychee said that he didn't know you, and said don't shoot us, that didn't really give me reassurance that I wasn't going to be shot in the back. When I saw you go into storage, I figured you was going for a gun, and well, the rest, you got shot for obvious reasons, going to storage behind someone who is actively shooting it out is a very bad idea, why even put yourself in that situation, that in itself is 3.4, because you didn't value your life when bullets were flying.
I like to point out that you've known me longer than Lychee and you've betrayed my trust more times than I've ever done you. (How many times have I done so? None.) Should be enough reassurance that I wasn't gonna get shot in the back, plus the NPC is right there, I'm not expected to pull out a gun in front of an NPC because it's considered a 'public area'. You can't assume and then shoot. I didn't realize there was a shootout that close. As far as I knew, Lychee was running to the shootout and by the time I realized it was at the car there, I was already storing my stuff.

Reaction score
When Lychee told you to get away, there's a shootout, that's pretty clear indication there is a shootout ongoing, as well as the fact that you heard him, and went on about storing your items IN THE MIDDLE OF A SHOOTOUT.
[DOUBLEPOST=1481071104,1481047619][/DOUBLEPOST]Doesn't that mean, oh wow, there's a shootout going on, maybe I should stick around! No, that's not what normal people think, and you risked your life by staying in the area, and when you went in the storage, I thought you were going to get a gun and shoot me in the back.
[DOUBLEPOST=1481136520][/DOUBLEPOST]I didn't have any idea whether you were with the opposing party, and based off of Yasu's statement, it made it seem like you were friends with them, and not us. Which then led me to believe that you were going to do something, I heard what sounded like you going into storage, during a shootout mind you, and I believed you to be grabbing a gun. Were you armed at the time of death?

Reaction score
Accepted

User will recieve a ban.

Shooting a person because he enters a storage is not a good enough reason, even if you are in a shootout with someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.