Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Shokron/Lamar Clark Sapir Sugavi/John Sugavi
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Chickenrappa/John Dempsey $$/Deshawn Gin
His/Her SteamID: Chickenrappa/STEAM_0:0:67580789
$$/STEAM_0:1:89113859
Why Should This Player Be Punished: these 3 users broke serval rules,
3.3-Aiming in public with pistols near 4 NPC's 1 at the hospital and 3 at the bank(it's a very short distance and they can easily see that happening) shooting and killing is not really realistic.
3.4-All of these users have put their life at risk by shooting us in public.
3.21-Non-Player Characters (NPCs)

and other rules that I dont really remember.

Evidence (Demo Required):https://mega.nz/#!OgQlSbqR!ivIGoEzHge5H2k-jnGOumVwFFi3Y23-JpfAXR9lLI58
Tick: You can just start watching from the start,after I spawned.

Reaction score
Given that the demo shows YOU putting your own life at risk walking away from a robbery, and I had already taken care of the NPC, by gunpointing the hospital staff, and shooting every camera inside the hospital. It was a clean robbery and was completely abiding, if you guys had followed what I had said, you wouldn't have died, it's simple.

Reaction score
I support this report.. He told me and Michael Carbonella that he was gonna follow you to somewhere suitable to mug you, then he just jumped out of the car and basically RDMed you for no reason, infront of 4 NPCs and right next to a camera, and despite what he said he DID NOT shoot the cameras or even take notice of the NPCs even tho i pointed them out to him

Reaction score
@chickenrappa , You tried to mug us in public (5.1 Public setting) and its not realistic (3.3 as the hospital would have security guards with pistols and alot of people inside and outside the hospital).
You claim that you delt with the NPCs can we please have a proof ?

Reaction score
First of all, horrible grammar. Learn how to write english. You don't put a space then punctuation, and you don't spell "Dealt" like you did. Given that fact that I did /me points his USP at the hospital lady and shot the cameras after the shots fired, it makes zero sense why it shouldn't have been allowed, also, where is YOUR proof that there is "Security" inside the hospital? There is no such thing stated in the rules. Also, how do you know that security inside of hospitals are armed? There is no proof of this being stated in the rules at all, and even so, the cops could have been called, but there was no police officers around, just like if it was a small town, if there is one cop and you know where they are and they are off-duty, you can commit crimes, it's simple.
[DOUBLEPOST=1468566410,1468554643][/DOUBLEPOST]At this point, it's impossible to even decipher your argument, the english is so terrible. I already explained that I took care of the NPC's and the cameras, and given the low law enforcement count which would be in character, the situation was handled in character, and should be kept in character.

Reaction score
First of all, horrible grammar. Learn how to write english. You don't put a space then punctuation, and you don't spell "Dealt" like you did. Given that fact that I did /me points his USP at the hospital lady and shot the cameras after the shots fired, it makes zero sense why it shouldn't have been allowed, also, where is YOUR proof that there is "Security" inside the hospital? There is no such thing stated in the rules. Also, how do you know that security inside of hospitals are armed? There is no proof of this being stated in the rules at all, and even so, the cops could have been called, but there was no police officers around, just like if it was a small town, if there is one cop and you know where they are and they are off-duty, you can commit crimes, it's simple.
[DOUBLEPOST=1468566410,1468554643][/DOUBLEPOST]At this point, it's impossible to even decipher your argument, the english is so terrible. I already explained that I took care of the NPC's and the cameras, and given the low law enforcement count which would be in character, the situation was handled in character, and should be kept in character.
So, this has nothing to do with my grammar ok? and 3.3 realistic actions,All actions a player makes must be done as realistically as possible.
IRL i dont see you going up to a crowded hospital with security and maybe cops around the area and trying to mug 2 people

Reaction score
Actually, if it's realistic actions, then you can't just make up things in the area to try and save your case. What's there, was there at that situation. If you've ever heard of role-play, you can't just say oh about 15 NPC's are inside, why? Because it would help my case. No, it doesn't work like that, and unless you can quote from the rules, somewhere, that you can assume things for that rule, otherwise your argument is highly invalid, and frankly hilarious. NPC's are in the game, and visible to other players for a reason, so that if a situation like that arises, then it can be handled in character.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.