AR on John Dempsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sir.Fusions/Max Arnolds
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ChickenRappa/John Dempsey, Aquaa/Dylan Larson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67580789
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I decided to make this AR as requested by Riddle
ChickenRappa-
Well, John and his little group were annoying me so i threw a couple insults at them because they had just a generally mingey behaviour. I began to argue with Dylan Larson and i didn't realise they were all in an organization, i didn't expect much out of this argument however, it took a turn when i was shot in the face for insulting somebody which just isn't a valid reason.
Aquaa-
I'm including him in this AR because the guy chickenrappa explained that Dylan had said that we were enemy's with their org which is completely untrue and, we did kill Dylan 1 time but he got his revenge by car bombing us etc and he and i had died since that. So to his knowledge we wouldn't be enemy's however, i also have reason to believe that he told the sweatervest to kill me because in the staff situation he said Dylan had said he was allowed to do it and encouraged him. Obviously Dylan new it was against rules but i think he thought as long as it wasn't him being at risk of a warning/ban whatever i'll tell him to do it. Players are sposed to help eachother out and say what is allowed and what isn't. Aquaa did not get chance to justify this as he left just before the staff situation, Aquaa feel free to justify your actions and if it is valid, i will edit and take the action request on you down.

ChickenRappa if you would like to get proof of Dylan telling you all of this in organization chat i would like to see it.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
@GraveDinosaur , @ItsAquaaHD , @chickenrappa , @Alex_AR

Last edited:
Reaction score
I already stated in the admin sit why you were killed, we also did nothing to you until you instigated it through in character means. I don't get why once you get killed it becomes an out of character thing if no one was around, no cameras was pointed at us, and no cops or medics were close enough to find out.

Alex_AR

I already stated in the admin sit why you were killed, we also did nothing to you until you instigated it through in character means. I don't get why once you get killed it becomes an out of character thing if no one was around, no cameras was pointed at us, and no cops or medics were close enough to find out.
I was the other guy there, the fact you shot us for no reason, max told me over steam you said in admin sit it was because he threatened you. He never threatened you. I was visibly unarmed, handcuffed. It was also 2.5 to kill me. So again, why did you shoot Max Arnolds and me Alex Zaiger? We never threatened you. I did not atleast and im pretty sure max did not either.

Oh also, that officer randomly cuffed me and left server -.- nothig much i could do though as i forgot his name and no admins responded to the report

M

Reaction score
Accepted

Chickenrappa will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.