AR cookiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Moon/Jack Bingo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Cookiro/Sylavin Cherchau
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42606324
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4
(Mingegrabbing guns which were thrown from the office roof during a shootout with cops and then placed it into his trunk http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1188952025 )

Evidence supplied by Daigestive from his POV
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ui2xx3kmogbwhfv/perpheads_demo_2017-11-2 14-20-14.dem?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i1ov0w94k66e2oc/perpheads_demo_2017-11-2 15-07-13.dem?dl=0
[DOUBLEPOST=1509639107,1509638647][/DOUBLEPOST]The m4 which was thrown off the roof was mine.

Aes

Reaction score
3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A common example of an unreasonable risk would be for a player to murder a Police Officer in order to avoid receiving a traffic ticket. The risk involved with the murder of a Police Officer is typically grossly disproportionate to the benefit of avoiding a traffic ticket. Another example would be for a player to walk on the highway without a justifiable reason.
I don't see why I'm being reported, considering my life wasn't at risk. All of you were occupied inside the office area, I looked around twice to be sure and saw no officers or anybody armed around me so I went for the gun. It's not my fault your M4 was thrown off the roof.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
This was an active shootout during a raid between police and raiders. After I threw guns off the roof, I saw cookiro transporting the to his trunk while not involved withthe situation, thus ran him over in order to retrieve the guns we still could asap for us to escape.

Reaction score
I don't see why I'm being reported, considering my life wasn't at risk. All of you were occupied inside the office area, I looked around twice to be sure and saw no officers or anybody armed around me so I went for the gun. It's not my fault your M4 was thrown off the roof.

So how come that you died if you "weren't at any risk"

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score

The office area was an active crimescene and shootout. You should be no where near the area as you were not involved. Through greed of wanting to gain firearms you chose to ignore nearby gunshots and remain at the office transporting guns to your car.

TL:DR

You're the classic example of a mingegrabber, risking your life in situations where you were not involved just to pikey guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.