Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Eviction Notice/Johnathon Smithers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: D3luX/Chris Harper
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25015916
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.18 Storages and trunks
While a player’s life is in immediate danger players must not use their storage boxes/trunks to avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person.

You can clearly see in the video that I nicked from D3luX's AR that he had made, he clearly stores his weapons when in immediate danger, as shown below:
6b9052a30b.png

You can clearly hear the explosions and grenade bounce within the video as he is using his trunk, not to mention that there was still a fire from the thrown Molotov, which could have potentially spread due to the wooden barricades and other defences, placing him in danger. Also, not confirmed yet, but the raiders could have still been in the area, still possibly attempting to cause harm to D3luX and the occupants inside.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Not needed

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here is an extended video of the situation.

It depends on how you see the situation. But i heard them leave, and cops arrived. I could exactly recognize the sound of the car they were driving because they were there earlier when i was talking with the cops. So when i heard they left and cops where there i thought it was okay, and i could start putting out fires.

From my POV, i think my life weren't longer in danger, as they drove of and the cops arrived. So putted away my gun, to use fire extinguisher, and not cause any troubles for the police, as they may see me as a threat. And i began to put out fires, and recieved help from the officers aswell.

Also if you read Alex respons to this, on my AR. It wasnt a raid he just wanted to cause some troubles and head off.
Posted on behalf of Alex (don't whack me, he always gets forum banned)

Evening

Well look what we have here, another action request with a great lack of evidence and or context, earlier we had an interaction with these people and they were being extremely hostile towards us, this prompted us to retaliate, the point of us attacking your building was no to gain any financial benefit, it was to cause harm, fear and destruction. I would also like to point out that this demo has clearly been cut short to hide something (him storing his weapons and getting out fire extinguishers) while the attack is still in progress and his life very much as risk, you can see that he is standing next to the storage box when the video ends before the police are even aware of the attack and have yet to be mobilised to the scene, this is in clear violation of the rules and I expect action to be taken. Thank you for causing yourself more trouble then this was worth. Goodnight - Alex

And if the person who ever is gonna deal with this decide i broke a rule, well then how it is, and i would be in deep shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.