Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: TinySlayer/Simon Fellton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
D3luX/Chris Harper
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:25015916
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.4. Killing two police officers who were not even looking at him while they arrested a drunk.

Evidence: Dropbox Video (1:35)

There isn't really much more I can say than what's on the video. I have no idea why I got killed.

It may be that @D3luX had a valid reason for his actions, and I would like to give him this opportunity to do this.

Thanks for the consideration of my report.

Reaction score
There was an shootout going on between my org and the police. Saving some who were getting arrested for last shootout at parker, where they found DNA on dead police officers bodies. Im pretty sure thats even why you showed up there, because of the shootout and lifealerts.
Well i seeked cover i shop 1, after having shot the SWAT, and when i came down the alley i saw you and an other officer, and i just reacted instantly and shot you guys. Din't actually notice that you had your back to me, but the other cops had their front at me. So i shot you guys to clear it all up, since we already shot so many of the other officers, and after all were saved, we left off.

It was just an human reaction as it was a totally mess of an huge shootout with the police, and if you feel insulted i apologize.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
One of the main concerns I have about your behaviour this evening, is the attitude of just turning any sighting of a cop into a bloodbath. I rarely got a good view of these incidents, but I struggle to see how their volume, the spread of destruction they created, or the spanning of multiple lives in anyway relate to rule 2.1.

There was an active shootout going on between my org and the police. Saving some who were getting arrested for last shootout at parker, where they found DNA on dead police officers bodies. Im pretty sure thats even why you showed up there.

I'm a bit confused by this one, I'm not aware of anyone being cuffed at the time, apart from the drunk guy. The arrests from the earlier shootout at parker had all taken place earlier.

Well i seeked cover i shop 1, after having shot the SWAT, and when i came down the alley i saw you and an other officer

Again, I don't see any recent life alerts from SWAT.

Do you have the demo from your perspective to clear a few things up?

Reaction score
If you look around 0:05 in your video you even see the SWAT, and when you are arriving, there is police cars all around the place.
But i will find my demo, and upload it when i have the time to do it, if that is really needed. I can do it when im home at my desktop PC, where i was playing when this happened. Would even say, that if logs were checked with the time stamp, it would show that, me and my org are killing officers around the place.

(On phone)

EDIT:
Here is my video. As you can see, my org were having an shootout at bazaar with the police. Because some of us were wanted, for some murder erlier. We kept everyone updated in org chat. After shooting some cops and SWAT i ran inside an shop. Adrish came, and i got him to take out the SAKO in my trunk, and when we were walking to my car for the SAKO, people were saying in the org that there was police at bazaar big parking and they were arresting people, also i we were not sure about if you were going to interact and shoot us when you saw us, as it was an big shootout, so we got out the gun in the trunk, got the officers and the medic in bazaar, made sure everyone got out, and left the scene.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
Thank you for your video.

Here is my video. As you can see, my org were having an shootout at bazaar with the police. Because some of us were wanted, for some murder erlier. We kept everyone updated in org chat. After shooting some cops and SWAT i ran inside an shop.

The point of such a shoot out is to help someone escape. I still have no idea who you were supposed to be helping escape.

it was an big shootout

I'm not sure how it was a big shoot out. It was just you shooting any cops you happened to see.

we were not sure about if you were going to [...] shoot us [...] so we got out the gun in the trunk

You thought the police might shoot unarmed civilians, so you got your weapon out...?

Reaction score
If you notice theres arrested people and bodies. I just got at the scene, and was going to save the people who was arrested and some who were trapped. And yes, the shootout was big, and not only me was included, but many others.
And no, i already had alot of murders on my hands, shooting you were just an small addition, to make me get away safe, and rescue everyone. SWAT was at the scene which you lied about erlier they werent. They have been called the before the time i got there. I came as a rescue to org panics.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
If you notice theres arrested people and bodies. I just got at the scene, and was going to save the people who was arrested and some who were trapped. And yes, the shootout was big, and not only me was included, but many others.
And no, i already had alot of murders on my hands, shooting you were just an small addition, to make me get away safe, and rescue everyone.

I can't see any of this on your video. Perhaps you could upload the original demo file?

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

In my opinion this literally looks as if you are shooting any and every cop you see just as an excuse to shoot cops. You start off by going into the area and spraying a few rounds at people by the pond, you then go around to the other side shoot at them a little bit more then retreat a little bit to reload your weapon. You then return to the scene for a third time without a weapon and act as if nothing had happened and you haven't done anything. Then because there are cops in the area which you returned to without a gun you take the effort to take this gun out of your trunk and then shoot them with the justification that you were wanted for murder even though you had every opportunity to just get in your car and leave.

also i we were not sure about if you were going to interact and shoot us when you saw us, as it was an big shootout, so we got out the gun in the trunk, got the officers and the medic in bazaar, made sure everyone got out, and left the scene.

As I said before, you were unarmed and you were unsure if they were going to shoot unarmed civilians because of a "big shootout" when you easily could've just left the scene if you were worried about being caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.