ar daft punk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Alejandro rojas , astakos
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Daft Punk , lacley something
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 He broke clear gp ( he insisted that he was within npc sight he clearly wasnt, ) and while leaving gp he said have fun .He ended up dead cause he didnt want to loose items , before that he acted with ooc info saying u guys wanna stay in our org and stuff while it was the first time we interacted with the player and never met
Evidence (Demo Required):

tick 54 k

Reaction score
So first up, I asked in shoutbox, which was replied to almost instantly, you attempted to mug 2 org allies, aswell 1 of them was a sweater. You also then shot me after I said to you that I was assisting him. You broke 2.5 chief, I dont fuck all. You can also clearly see that im an org ally aswell. Have fun. I have an upset new person who you have mugged 3 times now, raided atleast a few times, and they only have 20 hours of playtime. If thats not 2.5. Well i dont fucking know anymore.

EDIT: Also you pulled your gun out in clear view of the NPC. I can also claim that since you were an org ally, you could of been fucking around hence why i ignored the GP.

Reaction score
How can i know he is realy a sweater? he was vip , he had clothes that didnt fit to sweater and u used ooc , plz provide the video u claim u have so we can save staff time

Reaction score
@Daft Punk So u have the video of the entire situation but u dont want to spare us the time cause of some reasons of urs , anyway i wait for staff to respond

Reaction score
@Daft Punk did u notice we tried to mug u? we didnt kill u for no reason u broke gp, we didnt know he is a sweater

Reaction score
@Daft Punk just because u say something it doesnt mean its true i press tab i saw only vips on ( the friend of mine was the only non vip ) he had the outfit that doesnt match the sweater profile

Status
Not open for further replies.