AR on daft punk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Itzryzo / Samuel Smithson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Daft Punk / Will Slater
His/Her SteamID: ???
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User shot me for a invalid reason, i was not involved in the mugging and was just standing nearby speaking to a freind.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
I shot at him cus my friend was getting mugged by olsen and he was around with olsen at the time.
[DOUBLEPOST=1504567231,1504567139][/DOUBLEPOST]btw, not all of olsen went into the backroom, thats what made me say, hes with olsen, i have to help my friend in one way or another. I cant go all guns blazing into olsen so i took out one of their members.

Reaction score
// phone can't comment

Doesn't allow you to kill everyone in the area
believe it or not, he rolled in at the exact time and the exact same weapon as olsen, i classed him as part of olsen so i, in my own way was allowed to kill him. I didnt have eyes on anyone else apart from him.

Reaction score
believe it or not, he rolled in at the exact time and the exact same weapon as olsen, i classed him as part of olsen so i, in my own way was allowed to kill him. I didnt have eyes on anyone else apart from him.
Watch the video back bud, you can clearly see one of the muggers coming out of the shop ( @Creepis ) yet you shoot the guy standing there?
1uBYXTlASDWDSF0G4mflMA.png

you cannot simply shoot me because i am in the area of a mugging with a weapon.

Reaction score
As i said, from my point of view, You came in the exact same entrance as olsen, with an M4A1 on your back, i seen you at the actual shop where my friend was mugging before you stood back. I can then kill you cus you were with olsen just seconds before they mugged my friend, it makes it so you were one of the people that aided them to mug.

Reaction score
Thank you @Husky , knowing that, i am actually genuine sorry that i killed you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1504605902,1504605152][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Why didnt you add this part in?

Reaction score
Accepted.
Regardless of @Itzryzo were raiding with the muggers earlier doesn't mean he was part of the mugging, as he were not part of the mugging itself, you had no reason to shoot him.

Status
Not open for further replies.