AR @DB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sky/ Magree Teller

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: DB

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173430934

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.25 User harvested two full coca planters during a raid. He heard the gunshots, and his friend died. He also heard the metal detector when i walked in, and as soon as he harvested he was aiming his gun ready to shoot, proof that he knew he was getting raided.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
so what happened is if u dont know i play valorant while growing, so i keep tabing in checking the % of the drugs they were ready i took em, as soon as i took em i heared u bobby pinin bedroom, which shows in the demo so i knew there was a raid tryed to wallbang and u got me.

Sky

Reaction score
So you're saying IRL I come raid your home, kill your friend, you'll tell me the reason you didn't hear all of that because "i play valorant while growing, so i keep tabing in checking"

btw you harvested them right after I started bobby pinning the bedroom.

Last edited:

Sky

Reaction score
@muradqaqish You said "I heard you bobby pin the bedroom" the first bobby pin in this video was bedroom, 2nd one was your toilet door. It is still your responsibility to be aware there was raid going on since all the gunshots, metal detecting, bobby pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.