AR for 2.5 on Dapsas/Kempotent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Circumcise A Midget/ Regina Phallus
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kempotent (Tony Morley/Dapsas (Fappino)
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137767844 / STEAM_0:1:56733990
Why Should This Player Be Punished: excessive neg. I joined server and instantly they chased us for 15 minutes smashing into us and trying to kill us with vehicles. We did nothing to provoke them other than making an AR on dapsas yesterday which he got a warning for.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://streamable.com/vqz6se more can be provided. This clip is only when they said "push them off the bridge"
Tick:

@Dapsas @Kempotent

Edit: "im an admin" "the staff is on my payroll"
Thats not a good reflection on the community of perpheads. you shouldnt joke like that. @blackdown

Attachments

• Screenshot_752.png
    Screenshot_752.png
    856.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reaction score
You difted to make us crash, i didnt ram you. Furthermore me saying "throw them" isnt going to happen due to the thickness of the bridge, nothing happened from it either

Reaction score
explain why as soon as i joined the server yall started chasing us unprovoked? i will upload more clips. You are in the wrong here.

Because i reported dapsas for 5.3? is this retaliation?

Reaction score
i didn't know you reported them, i am not in the wrong i didnt smash your car up. Please upload the clips, i stay out of all the ramming. If following someone is against the rules then fredy strike me down as i stand

Reaction score
Trying to kill you? We we're trolling around you and its not our problem that you drifted on the highway between town/bazaar and i rammed you by mistake.

Reaction score
reZ3HtW.png

This is clearly a revenge AR on to the original one here. However, @Kempotent @Dapsas Ramming cars unnecessarily is still a rule break, and if a situation like this occurs again a punishment will be given.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.