AR on Dapsas and George =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Strobez | Sarah Kennedy

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dapsas | Trauk Sankaba George =) | George Fox

His/Her SteamID: George's - STEAM_0:1:108264788 Dapsas's - STEAM_0:1:56733990

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 They both helped the police and came into my appartment to kill me just for my gun. They also claimed they came to raid us, smart idea to do while police are doing an active raid. They claimed i also shot first but infact trauk shot first. They also said because my friends had raided them they would decide to come down and kill who was ever left inside of our appt. (They did not exactly know if all cops were dead) I'd like to here there side of this situation. @FatGeorge @Dapsas

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
Listen, we wanted our friend to be able to come up, we checked in to see if there where any cops, no responce for a good 1 minute, so we then decided to go and check ourslef, then you pointed gun at us and shot at us so we returned fire and killed you, also you tried to raid us earlier so we had a valid reason to anyway, but we wheren't trying to help the cops, we where trying to help ourselfs.

Reaction score
Please upload your demo so we can actually see if there was police left on scene.
Im leavinv israel in couple hours and im already deleted steam from my aunts computer,please ask for @FatGeorge to show the evidence that there was no more police officers

Reaction score
If stobez does fail to provide demo, I cant because I have wiped all data from gmod to preserve gameplay so I get less lag, just thought I would let you know.
[DOUBLEPOST=1499959801,1499936121][/DOUBLEPOST]actually @Youseff, I beleive you dont need evidence of no police, look in the AR at about 2:10, you can see on the starewell there are no cops what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.