AR - Glen Finn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Gregory / Will Monds
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Glen Finn
His/Her SteamID: Not Sure
Why Should This Player Be Punished: video shows why, he killed me because he told me not to do something after I had already done it. i would either like some form of compensation as it ruined a good situation for me, glen also decided to ignore me when I tried to resolve this ingame, or for action to be taken again him. Was a medic by the way
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not involved and admins will probably remove it, but the medic did not break any rules.
He had plenty of reason to murder you.
  • Stop you from DNA scanning
  • Stop you from giving a description
  • Stop you from telling cops where she went
  • Stop you from reviving that person
And compensation because someone broke the rules is not something that happens here or on any other server lol

Reaction score
Not involved and admins will probably remove it, but the medic did not break any rules.
He had plenty of reason to murder you.
  • Stop you from DNA scanning
  • Stop you from giving a description
  • Stop you from telling cops where she went
  • Stop you from reviving that person
And compensation because someone broke the rules is not something that happens here or on any other server lol
Can't just murder someone because they were there lol ....

Reaction score
Well you were the medic that was able to do all things I listed. Besides, he would risk his life even more not killing you.
He could already go to jail and get a big ticket for Murder, so murdering you too didn't add any additional risk. I'd go as far as say it removed some risk since it'd be harder for police to identify the killer if you are not there to identify.
Don't tell me you've never seen a movie where the criminals also kill the witnesses? That's exactly what happened here.

Reaction score
image.php

@Hopeful broke 2.5 by killing the Medic after the situation was already reported to the police. There was no benefit for him at all, killing the medic, therefore, was excessively negative. The medic could have been a key witness when explaining to the police that he acted in self-defense.

---

Reviewed with @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.