AR - Jimbo - NPC Robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Gregory / Will Monds
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jimbo @Jimbo
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So, I wasn't sure if this was a rule broken or not but people told me to make a AR to get my stuff back, as this person robbed me straight at drug dealer infront of the npc and forced me to sell my drugs. then took 15k of 25k of my money and my gun after saying they wouldn't rob me but then did. The person robbed infront of the DD npc, People told me to AR so here it is, also I don't see in the rules where it says DD is exempt from the NPC rule but if it is so be it.

I'd just like my money and if possible my gun back as i've been grinding all day and this was my last sell of the night :(

Extra evidence : shows him talking about the robbery Evidence (Demo Required): Not provided due to screenshot as he admits it, however can post if really neccesary
Tick: n/a

Reaction score
Although I'm not involved, mugging at the drug dealer is allowed.

Reaction score
Some people said that, some said otherwise, i am posting this just to see what staff says to clarify and there's a possibility of getting my money back

Reaction score
was involved in the ooc shit

look at the change to 5.1, specifically done in order to allow mugging at DD

this is perfectly fine

Reaction score
you are correct about the change but it doesn't actually say it in the rules, which is probably why it was up for debate in ooc by you guys, again i'm not saying right or wrong here just want it clarified and in hope i get money back

Reaction score
I'm 100% certain this is not against the rules and you will not be receiving a refund.

Reaction score
@Mango like i said mate, i'm not confident i will but just posting for clarification and the hope that is there, please don't think this is me trying to be right and say i am right with posting this

Reaction score
the person who was assisting u in OOC has brain damage and just after chatting shit about this in OOC i gunpointed him at the dealer aswell and he ran from gunpoint

Reaction score
5.1 was altered to state that mugging in front of DD was not allowed however the community complained about how retarded this was and it was taken out. mugging in front of DD is perfectly fine and justified. sorry to hear about u losing all your shit but that's how it works but you just gotta carry on.

Reaction score
You've got a interesting way of wording things, especially being fresh out of a 1 month ban that got lowered

Reaction score
(Not involved) It's not allowed to mug at drug dealer unless you deal with him too, ive gotten in trouble for doing it before, as I was alone and didn't deal with him. However if you deal with him like other NPC's then it is.

Reaction score
It's not obligatory to deal with the NPC, whoever told you that is talking out of their arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.