ar issues

Reaction score
Just replace "SeriousRP" on the server browser to Cops & Robbers cause rp isnt a thing and hasn't been for a year, even more than that

Reaction score
If someone starts a shootout for minor reasons while you're a cop and you get killed, let it happen and let cops have fun.

Yea, because it's real fun to be shot up and having to deal with baiting shits that literally are just there to shoot cops. Have you ever thought that cops actually enjoy something ELSE than shootouts unlike criminals?

Sure it's fun to have a shootout every now and then, but when half the server is only on to shoot cops for the fun of it, an officer's entire day is spent in a black or red screen. Not exactly enjoyable.

Reaction score
100% agreed, I don't understand why people get mad when they don't lose any actual items, especially as a cop.

Reaction score
I recommend reading my opinion in full so you can see my point otherwise don't try and criticize it.

Some reports actually benefit the person in their wrongdoings. Say I was new and I thought pointing my gun at Police to make them go away for loitering was ok I would be in the wrong mindset and would not last very long until I get pulled into a sit. When I am given a warning, I have 2 options, ignore it or learn from it. I myself always learn from my mistakes or at least make up for them and in doing so I have kept myself out of trouble and in some cases been a mentor to some (laugh if you wish). My last ban was almost 2 years ago (Yes I know I was inactive for the majority of 2018). I have lasted this long because I have learned from my mistakes and I no longer have that invalid mindset.

Now let me get to the point. Say, I wasn't reported and I kept making the same mistake because people did not report it because it is "pathetic", I will eventually do something very wrong that I thought was right and I would be brought to a sit/get an AR and as a result, I will be shocked. Why? because I had no one to tell me otherwise until I eventually get caught or reported. Yes yes I know you can read the rules but let's be realistic does everyone read the rules when they join? and even if they do, do they follow them/understand them? My point is we rely on people to make reports/ARs on us to correct us on our wrongdoings, like a mother to her child about not to steal (as cheesy as that metaphor sounds it's true). Should we cease getting these we will all be running around breaking rules either by not realising or on purpose because we are building the mindset that making a report/AR is "pathetic". If you keep crafting this idea that people who make AR's are bad and "pathetic" most people won't make them themselves because they think people will shame them for doing so even though it's their responsibility to do so.

tl:dr
We need people to make reports/ARs on us for us to learn from our mistakes

People either learn from their mistakes or ignore them

We are building the mindset that making a report/AR is "pathetic" and will be looked down upon. (like telling a teacher)

Should you learn from your mistakes you will get a lot fewer reports/ARs on you but until you either learn and follow the rules or get a report/AR on you to correct you, it ain't gonna happen.

Reaction score
The community itself is not very welcoming to new players either, sure we might give them a warm welcome by saying hi and occasionally donating this and that, but in the longer term this childish behavior is what makes them turn away in the end. ARs should only exist in extreme cases, and report quota should not exist, but rather staff activity instead, interacting with the community, etc. My recent AR in a very long time was because he lied in the admin sit instead of being honest, and usually I never take it further than an initial report. Rules need to stop being enforced by staff like robots, or a bigger rule change needs to happen if not even staff can help themselves.

Reaction score
@CodezBlack
Help the person find out the mistake they made, you clearly misunderstood the thread if you believe I am discouraging making a report on a rulebreaker if he continually makes the same mistakes and breaks the rules to gain an upperhand and/or items. If he does, report him by all means, same goes for minges that ruin everyones fun constantly.
Now, refer to my original post and read again (you didnt read my 2nd post so I have merged it with the Original Post for you! ;) )

Use common sense and your brain, I can't list every possible scenario.
basically TL;DR dont be pittiful

Additionally, what you mentioned there is a very efficient way to train dogs. Alas, on humans (ON THE INTERNET ESPECIALLY) most of the time it will cause a different reaction if you immediatelly show punishment to a mistake, mainly an opposite one!
If you wanna teach people not to make mistakes, you mustn't put in punishment instantly. If your mother punished you the first time you broke something expensive by for example beating you, you will much rather lie next time to get out of trouble, and you will overtime get better at lying, which is not what the punishment intended to teach you.
Try making a report in-game or talking to them OOC about it, staff are much less forced to punish a player in-game. A simple talk can do wonders! Now if THAT doesn't work, by all means, report the user.
No comments on how this is not real life and a different situation, please, you get the point! :)

@Kenty
You get it.

@KeiwaM
Yea, because it's real fun to be shot up and having to deal with baiting shits that literally are just there to shoot cops. Have you ever thought that cops actually enjoy something ELSE than shootouts unlike criminals?

Sure it's fun to have a shootout every now and then, but when half the server is only on to shoot cops for the fun of it, an officer's entire day is spent in a black or red screen. Not exactly enjoyable.

I am fairly certain and with confidence I say that majority of the people that go on duty go for the free guns to shoot crims.
Someone correct me if I am wrong.
Exceptions exist, of course!
Also, you shouldn't play an entire day as a cop, or an entire day at all, that might get stale.
Also, get good friend!

I am gonna go ahead and end this discussion here, I won't be replying to this thread anymore. Hopefully this message got to someone and changed someones views on how they should consider portraying the server in their mind.

Cya

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have always favoured verbal warnings over written warnings/bans (depending on the case). My point was that you can't cut a quarter of the cake (the cake being the full amount of scenarios resulting in a rule break) and say "you are pathetic if you report him on this quarter of the cake" if you get my metaphor. The way I took it, was that you were doing just that and to which I say you need to report all rule breaks or least correct them yourself otherwise they won't learn but if you do make a report and/or should you end up in a sit insist on a verbal warning rather than a written one, because I agree with the whole "If your mother beats you for breaking something you are just gonna lie to avoid punishment" idea. And if the user is new and if the staff member is a total asshole I'm sure he will just give him a verbal warning without request.

Reaction score
I am fairly certain and with confidence I say that majority of the people that go on duty go for the free guns to shoot crims.
Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Quotation needed. I know MANY people that doesn't even LIKE to participate in shootouts since it's tideous.

Also, you shouldn't play an entire day as a cop, or an entire day at all, that might get stale.

I'll be the judge of what I find boring and what I don't.

Also, get good friend!

I'm not a bad shot

I am gonna go ahead and end this discussion here, I won't be replying to this thread anymore. Hopefully this message got to someone and changed someones views on how they should consider portraying the server in their mind.

You literally started it and now you don't want to continue cause you ran out of arguments.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Time is money on Perpheads, without your time and work, the money can’t be made. As a cop the same applies, more so people complain of rulebreak when they are cop because it wastes their time unnecessarily. That’s why people get mad at rulebreakers as cops, because they waste time, and time is precious and powers the servers economy.