ar issues

Reaction score
Especially with these new players sticking around. It's just better you accept your 'fate' and just explain to them what they did wrong, and help them out without wishing him 6 different forms of cancer in OOC. I barely make ARs and reports unless someone's being a malignant tumor

Reaction score
i do. where other people get salty over losing an ak, i get salty over just getting shot without any rp

Reaction score
i have to admit though, it is at its peek of cancer right now. this is what stage 4 would be over text and videos.

Reaction score
I got my ban extended by 2 days before because I got shot by my sweater friend as a joke.
But the staff cant understand a *JOKE*.
He was a cop, gunpointed me for no reason and in a joking tone said "sirrr get out of ze caarr" and i tried to hit him with my car, after which i rushed him with my fists and got shot. we both laughed and someone else recorded it and just made an AR.

Its legit the same if my friend rdms me as a joke with no one around, I wont care, but the staff will still not take it as a joke.

Reaction score
see i just make ARs when i lose a lot of shit or it just pissed me off, but it depends whether or not I can be arsed and if it is minor I'm not gonna stay annoyed enough to carry on making an AR

like if it's genuinely a rather large annoyance then you're within your rights to make an AR, but don't be a fuckin spanner about it and report peoole for the smallest shit

Last edited:
Reaction score
People get salty and react in different ways to express their anger. Perp can get frustrating sometimes, this thread wont stop anyone from getting pissed and using the AR section to their advantage. An easy solution can be made with the help of staff members, if someone is clearly holding a grudge or making an AR on the most minor thing that has barely affected anyone then the AR itself should be denied and they should move on from the situation. If a staff member feels things are being taken too far over AR's then they can easily have both sides talk it over on TeamSpeak rather than having a constant feud on the forums

Point is, you're addressing the wrong people. Members will continue to make AR's out of frustration therefore this thread will do them no good. The only group that can fix this is those who run the AR's (AKA Staff members)

Deleted member 5920

Clean record for 5 months, not a single warning or ban let alone for 3.4. Banned for 2 weeks for a bad record.

Reaction score
Agreed. I do sometimes like to have fun at no one's expense. I might have broken a minor rule in the process but the person loses NOTHING and that's always my target. People are quite stuck up and do AR every small detail. Especially in dead times where nothing really matters.

Reaction score
My View, I’m not speaking for the Majority

The community just wants RR’s and have to make an AR In order to recieve said Items, I feel it shouldn’t be AR’s and it should just be pushed to a RR with proof of the rulebreak but ask for said person to not be in trouble.

I believe that due to the high risk factor as Civillian with all your gun prices cause such anger and bring the AR’s and RR’s for their 18K-80K guns. It’s understandable why AR’s are made and that’s mostly due to the gun prices and hard work they go through and time spent to earn their gun.

But revenge AR’s are childish and just a way and thing people do to get back at the person who AR’d them, I literally don’t understand why that is, but I believe it fuels from the anger and all to get ‘Payback’.

You’ve got decent points and I agree with much of them, but take a second to analyse how the community works and who we have here and it’ll be easy to see it all by looking at OOC for a minute or two.

Of course rules are rules and you must report a rule breaker @Niko thanks for bringing this up to people and of course you don’t want to be killed over a ticket, sometimes people want shootouts and that’s fine, but it needs to be legit so the majority isn’t effected negatively.

Cops

Many say officers loose nothing besides time, that’s correct. But, we also are effected by rule breakage, people break rules and take advantage of our lack of loss and our status and feel its correct to break rules. No, it still isn’t, and when AR’s are made, people have complain we only loose 5 minutes and their AR’s are pointless.

Reaction score
I fully agree, you can tell when one individual does it by accident and for the fun of others. I leave those who give fun to others out of the 2.6 rule and others should have this understanding too. I see many complain in OOC and they never take it to F6 or /report, @Dom_ mentioned this in OOC how someone complained of rule breakage but never made a report.

Reaction score
They fail to realise they’re angry at each other over a game and that all actions are OOC and AR’s shouldn’t be taken like it’s a sign off of their life. In the end it’s a game and there are rules. Good points.

Reaction score
Jjackier, my views were different back then, friend. That's why I'm trying to (hopefully) attempt to change others view on this matter.

I am by no means saying you should allow someone to kill you over and over and ruin your experience, nor do I support someone breaking the rules to negatively impact others and minge.

If you did understand this thread this way, you're either :tuna: or :tuna:.

The whole point I'm trying to make is if someone is mingy and negatively impacts experiences of multiple people by breaking certain rules such as 2.5, you should by all means report him.
But, if someone is trying to have fun and make your experience more interesting or atleast make others experience more enjoyable, even at -sometimes- your expense, for example going rogue as a mayor while you're hunting them down as a cop, you should not make an AR or a report.

But for gods sake if someone is having a banter with their friends do not report them for 3.4 or whatever; if someone starts a persuit over a traffic ticket and manages to escape don't make a fucking AR, you had fun. If someone starts a shootout for minor reasons while you're a cop and you get killed, let it happen and let cops have fun. If you get killed as a cop (while the other user broke 2.5 on you) and that starts a chain reaction of other cops hunting down those said civs, let it happen at your own expense, your cop buddies are gonna have fun at the expense of 5 minutes of your time.

No, I am not saying you should enjoy getting killed over and over as a government employee, I'm trying to say that you can break the boundaries of normal roleplay and loosen up a little.

Also madda stop being a smartass.