Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
alejandro rojas

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
daewon something , J2K

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
I join the server just to fix my tesla and buy mats if there is mayor so i go to fix tires and then i also notice its t1 wrecked and didnt have enough money on me so i try to go to atm i see a guy with gun i put hands up however his friend j2k i think, no staff was on at the time shoot me dead for no reason + he had seen my hands up , dont think he dealt with the npcs as well but we need his perspective to confirm that

Evidence (Demo Required):

screen of no staff on

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....923/AEF96247E9075BD05ECE6C41E3E982EC4AE858CB/

Last edited:

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Shot you for instead of running away when shots were fired you crouched there, shots were in your area. I had only 2 kills that raid and thought why not make it 3 since you're not running away, so i shot you

Reaction score
i put my hands up and u didnt tell me anything like get out of here i was just shoot

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i put my hands up and u didnt tell me anything like get out of here i was just shoot
Shots around you should be enough for you to run. Putting your hands up doesn't justify you staying in the area, i'd rather not have people running around near me when i shoot cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.